cawacko and mott - what would it take for them to flip parties?

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
what would it take to make mott vote for a republican

what would it take to make cawacko vote democrat

honest question to everyone included those mentioned above

i chose those two names in particular because while I know mott has voted republican in the past he's more on the left side of things but could in theory by reachable imo from the right

and cawacko i think is a well meaning lite puppy like conservative not saying that's a bad thing... just that he actually believes in like the "Aw shucks" style of politics ... he's like JPP's fred rogers :thinking:

i chose those two names in particular because while I know mott has voted republican in the past he's more on the left side of things but could in theory by reachable imo from the right

and cawacko i think is a well meaning lite puppy like conservative not saying that's a bad thing... just that he actually believes in like the "Aw shucks" style of politics ... he's like JPP's fred rogers :thinking:

At this point, my GOP membership is more like being part of a club. I hang-out and see if the proles are going to continue running the show, but, it's still the best club in town. Cawacko is more involved in municipal government, but, I expect he sees it about the same.

Changing from left, to right seems crazy right now. I'm a white, pro-life Christian, that has many reservations about the whole trans issue. I still wouldn't vote for them if I was paid to.

I am considered a Liberal, and I have voted all across the political spectrum here in Maine. I vote for whoever would do the best job for my state and the country. Sometimes, it's a Republican, sometimes a member of the Democratic Party, and still other times, an Independent or Unaffiliated candidate. Too far left or too far right, and you have lost me.

Changing from left, to right seems crazy right now. I'm a white, pro-life Christian, that has many reservations about the whole trans issue. I still wouldn't vote for them if I was paid to.

yes. .. "right now"... the point of hte question is, what could conservatives give ground on.. to get to the point where they become more attractive than the democrats?

Back