cawacko and mott - what would it take for them to flip parties?

*le sigh*

Another reason to be thankful that I'm not controlled by a body part. Other than my stomach, that is. lol

Gals have issue being controlled just the same. Menstruation, the occasional internal clock issues, etc, all make emotions, and things go wacky. Society, and how boys were raised, is a bigger issue to how they act. The whole sex sells mumbo jumbo, creates plenty of these issues as well.

Gals have issue being controlled just the same. Menstruation, the occasional internal clock issues, etc, all make emotions, and things go wacky. Society, and how boys were raised, is a bigger issue to how they act. The whole sex sells mumbo jumbo, creates plenty of these issues as well.

I don't know what the big deal was,Monica wanted to suck his cock.
Bill wanted his cock sucked.
Anyone who thinks Hillary cared is naive!
As Bill told Paula Jones, "Hillary has ate more pussy than I have".

most people view children as the most innocent of all people. I dont think it's hypocritical to not want to have a child (in their eyes) murdered vs. being against welfare for adults.

Still not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the only focus being a fetus coming to term. It's well being doesn't matter so much. There's also the death penalty support, and the refusal to even attempt to try something, to lessen mass shooting of children, besides loosening gun regulations even more. Also there is no want to take care of people, and let life flourish. Veterans suffering, children hungry = Let's give us rich assholes a break, we need more worthless shit to prop ourselves up. Let's give the welfare, and the fake Christian helping hand, to those that already have more then anyone will ever need.

Still not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the only focus being a fetus coming to term. It's well being doesn't matter so much. There's also the death penalty support, and the refusal to even attempt to try something, to lessen mass shooting of children, besides loosening gun regulations even more. Also there is no want to take care of people, and let life flourish. Veterans suffering, children hungry = Let's give us rich assholes a break, we need more worthless shit to prop ourselves up. Let's give the welfare, and the fake Christian helping hand, to those that already have more then anyone will ever need.

What is being given to rich people?

You may want to tone it down. It was likely a power move on Monica's part, and this whole part with Hillary being a lesbian, is retarded rightist punditry. Shame on you for taking that route, you should know better

You need to get your story straight, it wasn’t Paula, it was Jennifer Flowers.

again not a fair comparison. with regards to the death penalty, that is a guilty despicable individual who has had due process. Not at all comparable to an innocent child.

It's like saying you can't be pro-choice if you don't support all choices. that's fucking stupid jade.

again not a fair comparison. with regards to the death penalty, that is a guilty despicable individual who has had due process. Not at all comparable to an innocent child.

It's like saying you can't be pro-choice if you don't support all choices. that's fucking stupid jade.

You don't understand the concept of pro-life. You aren't a Christian after all.

You don't understand the concept of pro-life. You aren't a Christian after all.

Your other post was well-written. Current meaning of the word "pro-life" simply means "forced birth." If someone is truly pro-life, they are against the death penalty, they are against guns for everyone no matter whether they are sane or not. They are for providing for the poor, especially children -- whether that means food, shelter, clothing, education. The only truly pro-life organization I can think of is the Catholic Church.

You may want to tone it down. It was likely a power move on Monica's part, and this whole part with Hillary being a lesbian, is retarded rightist punditry. Shame on you for taking that route, you should know better

1668226099862358.jpg
It's not about politics,Hillary loves the ladies!Huma answers the phone at 3:00 am

Your other post was well-written. Current meaning of the word "pro-life" simply means "forced birth." If someone is truly pro-life, they are against the death penalty, they are against guns for everyone no matter whether they are sane or not. They are for providing for the poor, especially children -- whether that means food, shelter, clothing, education. The only truly pro-life organization I can think of is the Catholic Church.
it’s a stupid phrase politicians use to manipulate proles. Who isn’t pro life? Name one person besides Billy who would say “Fuck that I’m pro death. Kill them all and let God sort them out”?

And the right wants it to take responsibility, for the needs of the needy. Great, they can put their money where their mouth is, and deposit the tax money there instead. The money in the local church basket, won't provide one person medicine they need lately. Not with prices skyrocketing.

Back