Chas Hodges of Chas and Dave has died

"Seem" :rofl2:

Run along little fucktard. This issue bypassed you long ago.

Back to your tourettes again I see. Why do you always crumble when face with reality Gomer? A defense mechanism? The only thing you have there wimpy? Besides racism that is.

Back to your tourettes again I see. Why do you always crumble when face with reality Gomer? A defense mechanism? The only thing you have there wimpy? Besides racism that is.

Crumble? :lolup::rofl2:

I’m laughing at your pathetic inability to grasp the issue at hand, cuntwhistle.

Run off, now, sonny. Your stupidity bores me.

Crumble? :lolup::rofl2:

I’m laughing at your pathetic inability to grasp the issue at hand, cuntwhistle.

Run off, now, sonny. You bore me.

Yes, crumble. Cry. Whine. Fall apart. Immediately curl up into a fetal position on the floor. You are gender neutral I bet. Either way, a racist liberal. Who hates women. What a fucking fraud.

Yes, crumble. Cry. Whine. Fall apart. Immediately curl up into a fetal position on the floor. You are gender neutral I bet. Either way, a racist liberal. Who hates women. What a fucking fraud.

I'm right here, toadfucker. Laughing at your inability to follow an issue.

Make your bet, cunt.

Poor, illiterate douchenozzle.

I'm right here, toadfucker. Laughing at your inability to follow an issue.

Make your bet, cunt.

Poor, illiterate douchenozzle.

Here is Gomer:

giphy.gif

Still not going to make that bet, are you, pussy?

Just like all the other RW cunts. Blow shit out your ass when you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Ignorant loser. :rofl2:

What be Sybil? Sure as hell not a bet if you are a racist or not. That was settled quite a while ago.

You seem more confused than normal Gomer. Some other crack addict bent you over a park bench again huh?

You said you’d be willing to bet. Running off and cowering now, aren’t you, toadfucker?

Sad, illiterate little shitstain. That’s what dropping out of homeschool in 8th grade will get you.

You said you’d be willing to bet. Running off and cowering now, aren’t you, toadfucker?

Sad, illiterate little shitstain. That’s what dropping out of homeschool in 8th grade will get you.

Do you even know what day it is? What year?

Back