Cheney: Talk of blunders in Iraq is 'hogwash'

Now does anyone have anything to say about Cheney being so out of touch regarding the war...?

Now does anyone have anything to say about Cheney being so out of touch regarding the war...?
I think it is more out of touch regarding how they are viewed by Americans...

The question was did he think they had lost credibility, which he thought was preposterous. But who expects a politician to say, "Yeah, everybody thinks I have no credibility..."

Their EGO's will not let them see the truth.

You know having ones head stuck up their ass has to limit ones view of the world and what the world thinks of them.

I think it is more out of touch regarding how they are viewed by Americans...

The question was did he think they had lost credibility, which he thought was preposterous. But who expects a politician to say, "Yeah, everybody thinks I have no credibility..."
There are positions between the extremes, however. It would have been far more reasonable for him to admit that their credibility had been damaged somewhat though (in his view, no doubt) not fatally so.

As it was, he came across as claiming that there have been no blunders at all. Which is utterly preposterous.

DO you think he belives that. I heard once he is unwilling to listen to anything but Fox News... Maybe he is that sheltered from reality.

DO you think he belives that. I heard once he is unwilling to listen to anything but Fox News... Maybe he is that sheltered from reality.
Honestly, I neither know nor care very much. He's despicable either way. It's his opinions themselves I loathe: his reasons for holding them are, at best, mitigating circumstances.

Back