choices

Robdawg

just as an FYI, if i had to choose between banging a puss or getting wisdom teeth pulled, i think i might pick banging the puss.

LOL - probably!
Its official, I'm a low class ramen eating cruise person!

they probably also gave you crystal light and called it lemonaide.

ill bet you also ate healthy choice for dinner.

ill bet your captain isn't even a captain, and ill bet your vodka martinis were made w/ popov.

they probably also gave you crystal light and called it lemonaide.

ill bet you also ate healthy choice for dinner.

ill bet your captain isn't even a captain, and ill bet your vodka martinis were made w/ popov.

Healthy choice may have better than some of the stuff I had - well, maybe it wasn't that bad, but it was close. Actually my boyfriend and I were talking about it last night. He thought the food was okay. Me and the other people we went with didn't think so.

My sister and brother-in-law went on an Alaskan cruise and the only thing they didn't like about it was the food.

I think it would be a cool idea. that would be the only way I'd ever see Alaska I think.

Until the ice caps melt and heats up by 50 degrees.

It was Norwegian. They said it was all like pre-packaged, frozen dinners.

Rob, the scenery is absolutely breath taking. Beautiful water, ice bergs, mountains.....weather was in the mid 50's unless you went inland on tours that took you up into the mountains. There are numerous reasons to go on an Alaskan cruise.......just as there are numerous reasons to go on a Mediteranian cruise as well.

I think it would be a cool idea. that would be the only way I'd ever see Alaska I think.

Until the ice caps melt and heats up by 50 degrees.

isn't it daytime in alaska for hrs and hrs and hrs... like 6 months of daylight...

trog btw id probably bottom for dave.

It was Norwegian. They said it was all like pre-packaged, frozen dinners.....

Yeah. I've talked to quite a few people so far about it and the consensus I'm getting is that if it was the first time for people cruising and they went on Norwegian, they weren't that impressed with the whole cruising concept. Royal Carribean is a different story. I could have lived with only the food being so-so, but I didn't like the service on the ship either.

isn't it daytime in alaska for hrs and hrs and hrs... like 6 months of daylight....

Never been. On a completely unrelated topic, Finland is like that.

I thought I'd eventually like to do one, but after this experience, I'm thinking I'll stick resorts and shopping trips to Paris.

Back