Choose my next name (Contest Finished)

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
As long as the chosen name doesn't break the rules/have formatting that would fuck up JPP I will do whatever is suggested

slurs and no-no words strongly discouraged. lol at me having to make this disclaimer.

Make a suggestion, whichever post gets the most thanks is what I will choose.

I am giving everyone till monday.

edit: damo wins. I am fartcathcher now.

Last edited:
As long as the chosen name doesn't break the rules/have formatting that would fuck up JPP I will do whatever is suggested

slurs and no-no words strongly discouraged. lol at me having to make this disclaimer.

Bostonian High. Genghis Grind. Darth Munch.

How could a username fuck up JPP?*

*Asking for a friend.

say for example if it's 80 characters long it could distort formatting. or if it had weird characters it could mess things up too.

I was hoping that the answer would be, "Well, if you used Greek, a giant black hole would open up and swallow the whole internet". Oh well.

Ευχαριστώ

No. I did not know that. After General Reno sent Death Squads to kill Americans in Alamo, I mean, Waco, I have to agree.

how are you a liberal but also hate janet reno? :thinking:

i think you are a secret conservative. very few liberals were able to see the injustice of those actions.

Back