Choose my next name (Contest Finished)

The Dumpster?

QXkG31HeIgOnDV2AubPA8jDwR_L7AIUFl9zcZ2_1dZ11xU59GW0XCvIsGoi6J80XiA

Last edited:
how are you a liberal but also hate janet reno? :thinking:

i think you are a secret conservative. very few liberals were able to see the injustice of those actions.

hahahaha ...
I try to avoid the Red Team/Blue Team mentality that is so prevalent now.

Example:
I supported Obama when he desired to make a punitive strike on Syria when Assad used Internationally Banned Chemical Weapons.
I supported Trump when he used a punitive strike on Syria when Assad used Internationally Banned Chemical Weapons.

How hard is that?

how are you a liberal but also hate janet reno? :thinking:

i think you are a secret conservative. very few liberals were able to see the injustice of those actions.

hahahaha ...
I try to avoid the Red Team/Blue Team mentality that is so prevalent now.

Example:
I supported Obama when he desired to make a punitive strike on Syria when Assad used Internationally Banned Chemical Weapons.
I supported Trump when he used a punitive strike on Syria when Assad used Internationally Banned Chemical Weapons.

How hard is that?

As long as the chosen name doesn't break the rules/have formatting that would fuck up JPP I will do whatever is suggested

slurs and no-no words strongly discouraged. lol at me having to make this disclaimer.

Make a suggestion, whichever post gets the most thanks is what I will choose.

I am giving everyone till monday.

DaMo

As long as the chosen name doesn't break the rules/have formatting that would fuck up JPP I will do whatever is suggested

slurs and no-no words strongly discouraged. lol at me having to make this disclaimer.

Make a suggestion, whichever post gets the most thanks is what I will choose.

I am giving everyone till monday.

Legion.

can some of you retards thank some posts in this thread so I know which name to choose instead of just giving me your own shitty ideas and then fucking off? thank you.

can some of you retards thank some posts in this thread so I know which name to choose instead of just giving me your own shitty ideas and then fucking off? thank you.

I like both of mine, so, I'm only giving the one thanks to Billy's submission. Don't want to help the competition beat me.

Back