Choose my next name (Contest Finished)

Damo's "Fartcatcher" is pretty hard to beat. I like my pick "Thus Spoke Zarathustra". But personally I think "Grind" is the best one to vote for.

Last edited:
thank all the ones you like, I'll sort it out later. If we have ties, I will do a run-off poll. this is serious business.

This is VERY serious. A User Name tells a lot about a person. So does an Avatar. These are all revealing characteristics of Posters. They may not even know how much information they are giving away to others. Like, I didn't realize that I gave away my true identity when I posted my Avatar (Jack Diamond)

This is VERY serious. A User Name tells a lot about a person. So does an Avatar. These are all revealing characteristics of Posters. They may not even know how much information they are giving away to others. Like, I didn't realize that I gave away my true identity when I posted my Avatar (Jack Diamond)

i am jacks complete lack of surprise

As long as the chosen name doesn't break the rules/have formatting that would fuck up JPP I will do whatever is suggested

slurs and no-no words strongly discouraged. lol at me having to make this disclaimer.

Make a suggestion, whichever post gets the most thanks is what I will choose.

I am giving everyone till monday.

Fartface

The Dumpster?

QXkG31HeIgOnDV2AubPA8jDwR_L7AIUFl9zcZ2_1dZ11xU59GW0XCvIsGoi6J80XiA

That's two for turd

can some of you retards thank some posts in this thread so I know which name to choose instead of just giving me your own shitty ideas and then fucking off? thank you.

How about just changing your username to "Fuck-Off"....?

Short, sweet and to the point.

And, let's face it, basically reflects your attitude towards most of us.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

How about just changing your username to "Fuck-Off"....?

Short, sweet and to the point.

And, let's face it, basically reflects your attitude towards most of us.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

i think i've actually had that name before

Back