Choose my next name (Contest Finished)

i've known yurt for more than a decade, you probably weren't the first to use it bro

Well it doesn't really matter anyway. I think you were actually the one, that asked if I made a typo, or did it on purpose. It sucks that I can clearly remember things that happened awhile back, but I sometimes can't remember what I did earlier that day.

Well it doesn't really matter anyway. I think you were actually the one, that asked if I made a typo, or did it on purpose. It sucks that I can clearly remember things that happened awhile back, but I sometimes can't remember what I did earlier that day.

perhaps you reinvented it. if so, good job.

I thought it was 'Butthurt Yurt'? (But, I could be wrong, ever since the sixties my memory hasn't been that good)

I thought it was 'Butthurt Yurt'? (But, I could be wrong, ever since the sixties my memory hasn't been that good)

My mother deals with those issues as well. She's a sharp person, but the memory gives her trouble at times. Most people up around the Midwest, have been feeling pretty foggy with this insane cold going on, on top of things. I wonder how I'll feel with my seasonal issues, when it suddenly warms up. It's supposed to go from almost zero yesterday, to teens today, and then high thirties, getting into the forties for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. :wall:

My mother deals with those issues as well. She's a sharp person, but the memory gives her trouble at times. Most people up around the Midwest, have been feeling pretty foggy with this insane cold going on, on top of things. I wonder how I'll feel with my seasonal issues, when it suddenly warms up. It's supposed to go from almost zero yesterday, to teens today, and then high thirties, getting into the forties for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. :wall:

Try to think positive. With Yurt on some kind of 'Furlough', he might keep your mind off the Weather?

As long as the chosen name doesn't break the rules/have formatting that would fuck up JPP I will do whatever is suggested

slurs and no-no words strongly discouraged. lol at me having to make this disclaimer.

Make a suggestion, whichever post gets the most thanks is what I will choose.

I am giving everyone till monday.

Mudd.

Yeah, from -15F here yesterday morning to close to 40F by Sunday! At least they're backing off on the freezing rain forecast, for now.

I recall when you came up with "Buttyurt" how everyone laughed and sung your praises, even long-timers.

Back