Choose my next name (Contest Finished)

As long as the chosen name doesn't break the rules/have formatting that would fuck up JPP I will do whatever is suggested

slurs and no-no words strongly discouraged. lol at me having to make this disclaimer.

Make a suggestion, whichever post gets the most thanks is what I will choose.

I am giving everyone till monday.

Just pick a name and stick with it for Gods sake!!!! There should be a rule only so many name changes allowed.

As long as the chosen name doesn't break the rules/have formatting that would fuck up JPP I will do whatever is suggested

slurs and no-no words strongly discouraged. lol at me having to make this disclaimer.

Make a suggestion, whichever post gets the most thanks is what I will choose.

I am giving everyone till monday.

I hate using this word, but it fits you :

Cunt

gee that's great little boy

how pathetic

why is it pathetic? I like different names to express myself and I am easily identifiable. BIlly doesn't change his name as much as me and rana has done it maybe twice ever, damo never has. So if you see a new red name 95% of the time it's going to be me, grind. and if you can't figure it out right away you should be able to tell by my posting style, signature, avatar (which stays the same sometimes), location info in the upper right (internet) etc. Perhaps you are just slow, have you ever considered that?

why is it pathetic? I like different names to express myself and I am easily identifiable. BIlly doesn't change his name as much as me and rana has done it maybe twice ever, damo never has. So if you see a new red name 95% of the time it's going to be me, grind. and if you can't figure it out right away you should be able to tell by my posting style, signature, avatar (which stays the same sometimes), location info in the upper right (internet) etc. Perhaps you are just slow, have you ever considered that?

fruity lingerings

Back