Choose my next name (Contest Finished)

why is it pathetic? I like different names to express myself and I am easily identifiable. BIlly doesn't change his name as much as me and rana has done it maybe twice ever, damo never has. So if you see a new red name 95% of the time it's going to be me, grind. and if you can't figure it out right away you should be able to tell by my posting style, signature, avatar (which stays the same sometimes), location info in the upper right (internet) etc. Perhaps you are just slow, have you ever considered that?

You mean, you have never changed the name of Damo's account. :D

I'm disappointed by this thread. So many great nominations, and we somehow got stuck with FartCatcher. I blame the younger generation for it's lack of creativity!

:fogey:

why is it pathetic? I like different names to express myself and I am easily identifiable. BIlly doesn't change his name as much as me and rana has done it maybe twice ever, damo never has. So if you see a new red name 95% of the time it's going to be me, grind. and if you can't figure it out right away you should be able to tell by my posting style, signature, avatar (which stays the same sometimes), location info in the upper right (internet) etc. Perhaps you are just slow, have you ever considered that?

BUSTED!!!

(The REAL Grind would have thread banned Evince! )

Doesn't "JPP Staff" also kind of give it away?? :palm:

How does it "hide" anyone; seeing as how when someone changes a name, it changes all their past posts to the new name??

For example:

From 6/17/2018
if you are an adult and working minimum wage, you are a life failure. you don't deserve anything better.

From 6/19/2018
that's the best description I get? lame.

From 6/26/2018
a year ago I would have argued with you, and pointed out that many muslim countries remain unbanned, or that the list trump used was created by obama. But now? All I have to do is point to the decision, 5-4, america prevails bitch! #maga!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you need more proof or are you just willing to remain an idiot??

Last edited:
This thread is a great example of Attention Whoring, Drama Queening, and personal struggle someone is having with their own self-importance!

Sorry, but someone had to say it!

Someone needs to stand up and tell it like it really is around here.

Back