CHRISTMAS POINTSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
damo said "good idea" the other day and thus I take this as a full endorsement. :good4u:

If you post in this thread, you get 30,000 points. (multiple posts dont count unless some other mod feels like updating).

75,000 bonus points if you record a message wishing a seasonal greeting. You can upload it here: http://soundcloud.com/ or youtube or something. It's a bonus so whatever

10,000 bonus points to the 25th post

10,000 bonus points to the 14th post (this is the age mary was impregnated bythe ageless omnipotent creator)

If you are jewish, you get 25000 EXTRA points since, well, lets face it, christmas is better :x

All other religions (such as atheism) do not get any jew bonus points :(

If a bunch of people bandwagon you before you get a chance at points, I will probably recover you and then add the extra, or perhaps MORE O_O

Points are very likely not to ever be reset to pre christmas levels.

kXnfb.jpg

iA4nF.jpg

yoiUi.jpg

Last edited:
*possible to extend this to the 26th if we dont get enough posts

*throughout the day I might say something like "next post gets 20k more", I might do this depending on how bored I am

*whatever people give you is their own doing. Some will end the day higher or lower than others. waaaah. but im nice and give points randomly anyway so if you get majorly owned just let me know*

☝ 〠_〠;573180 said:
*possible to extend this to the 26th if we dont get enough posts

*throughout the day I might say something like "next post gets 20k more", I might do this depending on how bored I am

*whatever people give you is their own doing. Some will end the day higher or lower than others. waaaah. but im nice and give points randomly anyway so if you get majorly owned just let me know*

I honestly don't care about rep points per se, I just have a need to collect things. And since I'm adding to my beer, gun, and music collection today, might as well add to my points.

☝ 〠_〠;573176 said:
damo said "good idea" the other day and thus I take this as a full endorsement. :good4u:

If you post in this thread, you get 30,000 points. (multiple posts dont count unless some other mod feels like updating).

75,000 bonus points if you record a message wishing a seasonal greeting. You can upload it here: http://soundcloud.com/ or youtube or something. It's a bonus so whatever

10,000 bonus points to the 25th post

10,000 bonus points to the 14th post (this is the age mary was impregnated bythe ageless omnipotent creator)

If you are jewish, you get 25000 EXTRA points since, well, lets face it, christmas is better :x

All other religions (such as atheism) do not get any jew bonus points :(

If a bunch of people bandwagon you before you get a chance at points, I will probably recover you and then add the extra, or perhaps MORE O_O

Points are very likely not to ever be reset to pre christmas levels.

kXnfb.jpg

iA4nF.jpg

yoiUi.jpg

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
jewish by birth/family....but celebrate christmas....and hanukka, though neither religiously, just time for family and rememberence, i don't think christmas is a true christian holiday, rather turned into one

i don't why i thought you said you were jewish :palm:

i am not a practicing jew

jewish by birth/family....but celebrate christmas....and hanukka, though neither religiously, just time for family and rememberence, i don't think christmas is a true christian holiday, rather turned into one

i don't why i thought you said you were jewish :palm:

i am not a practicing jew

You should be, that would be awesome. Especially if you were Orthodox, then you could wear those funny hats.

orthodox-jews-2.jpg

Back