CHRISTMAS POINTSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

are you having a bad day?.....

your comment "I didn't know you were Jewish, Grind"
my comment "not on his mother's side at least"

if I had been talking about you I would have said "not on YOUR mother's side".......

jewish by birth/family....but celebrate christmas....and hanukka, though neither religiously, just time for family and rememberence, i don't think christmas is a true christian holiday, rather turned into one

i don't why i thought you said you were jewish :palm:

i am not a practicing jew
Doesn't matter. Them Nazi's would have torched your ass anyways.

Grind, you little piece of shit. You kidnapped my "Merry Fucking Christmas" thread! Well I didn't have to sell points and I got 8 more Merry X-Masses/Happy Whatzits then you did by steeling my thread by selling bonus points. You didn't even get 6 Merry-Xmases/Happy Whatzits. My thread would have gone on to really kicked your threads ass if Thorn hadn't of killed it with all those cutesy-wutesy pictures of her puppies (Thanks a lot Thorn!;-)???!!!
Oh yea, Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoyed mass. :P

Grind, you little piece of shit. You kidnapped my "Merry Fucking Christmas" thread! Well I didn't have to sell points and I got 8 more Merry X-Masses/Happy Whatzits then you did by steeling my thread by selling bonus points. You didn't even get 6 Merry-Xmases/Happy Whatzits. My thread would have gone on to really kicked your threads ass if Thorn hadn't of killed it with all those cutesy-wutesy pictures of her puppies (Thanks a lot Thorn!;-)???!!!
Oh yea, Merry Christmas. I hope you enjoyed mass. :P

LOL! you're welcome. :)

are you having a bad day?.....

your comment "I didn't know you were Jewish, Grind"
my comment "not on his mother's side at least"

if I had been talking about you I would have said "not on YOUR mother's side".......

no...you said "his"....and then you asked grind a question...you would have said "your" if you were referring to grind

further, since grind never said he was jewish, why would you even bring anything up about his mom? :pke:

i'm the only person to claim he is jewish in this thread

no...you said "his"....and then you asked grind a question...you would have said "your" if you were referring to grind

further, since grind never said he was jewish, why would you even bring anything up about his mom? :pke:

i'm the only person to claim he is jewish in this thread

You know that the succession or whatever is matrilineal, right? :) Not that, as Mott pointed out, the Nazis would have cared.

I can't believe I'm even having this discussion.....I wasn't talking about you, you retarded goyisher kopf.....

further, since grind never said he was jewish, why would you even bring anything up about his mom?

because his post from the day before provided evidence that his mother attends Catholic mass.....that was relevant to your question about his Jewish ancestry......hence my comment about HIS mother......

Last edited:
You know that the succession or whatever is matrilineal, right? :) Not that, as Mott pointed out, the Nazis would have cared.

yes, orthodox jews don't recognize my jewish heritage....most others do, and my name is fully jewish, so most people think i'm jewish already

Last edited:
Back