CHRISTMAS POINTSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

OK, Merry Christmas Grind! Couldn't post yesterday as the weather knocked out our DSL. I married into a Jewish family; does that count? :D

only counts if you celebrate haunankaadnka and not christmas

yurt probably screwed me on that front but good for him

☝ 〠_〠;573393 said:

If that's the case, does observation count?

Oddly enough, I wasn't on yesterday. But I would appreciate the points nevertheless. How come Yurt is up to 76,000 now? Won't that screw over Tom?

Oddly enough, I wasn't on yesterday. But I would appreciate the points nevertheless. How come Yurt is up to 76,000 now? Won't that screw over Tom?

:lol:

me thinks he will rethink he silly threat of a rep war

rep is very important to me, i use it to manipulate people, get them to change their sig lines, gain power over them, get them to bend to my will and obey me without question, i am nothing without rep

i had no intention of screwing of you, you said "if you are jewish" and i read it wrong and that you said you were jewish so i replied that i am by birth, which is true....my dad's side is all jewish....and as i said, i observe both holidays given my family

if you like you can take them away....i was actually just mentioning it because i thought you said you were too....and of course rep is fun :)

rep is very important to me, i use it to manipulate people, get them to change their sig lines, gain power over them, get them to bend to my will and obey me without question, i am nothing without rep

Then perhaps you should try and court my favor, as apparently I have the most by 50,000 points.

Not I give a damn, I just like collecting things. Look at all my semi glossy badge icons.

Back