Christopher Hitchens on Hillary Clinton

you seem a little more butthurt about him than you should be. Did he take a shit on your lawn or something? He is widely regarded as an intelligent writer and speaker and intellectual. Highly regarded in the atheist and free speech circles. As for the mother teresa stuff, he's dead right about that. He's also right about women generally not being funny... that's the most obvious thing in the universe (even though he was just trolling when he said that)... he loved to troll and rile people up. He was a great man that burned the candles at both ends and sadly died of cancer. One of my heros :(

yeah girls are not funny to guys who have to wack off because no chick ( none in you avatar for sure) would do him

its not funny when they are laughing at YOU huh

all others humans laugh though huh

yeah girls are not funny to guys who have to wack off because no chick ( none in you avatar for sure) would do him

its not funny when they are laughing at YOU huh

all others humans laugh though huh
I hear you Desh. In a battle of wits and humor my sister would crush Grind like a bug. It's just so laughable given all the great comedianes out there from Lucille Ball to Carol Burnett, to Joan Rivers to Ellen and Bonnie McFarlane would deserve a mention here.

If Grind finds women unfunny it's probably because they scare him or he lacks imagination.

He did have a great comment on trump:

The late Christopher Hitchens had some comments on Donald Trump and businessmen like him who wanted to run for president claiming they could get America back on track. He remarked that those who wanted to run American like a corporation, “America, Inc,” had a “whiff of fascism.”

He did have a great comment on trump:

The late Christopher Hitchens had some comments on Donald Trump and businessmen like him who wanted to run for president claiming they could get America back on track. He remarked that those who wanted to run American like a corporation, “America, Inc,” had a “whiff of fascism.”
You agree with him about Trump, but dismiss him when he writes about the Clintons.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

Not butt hurt at all. I can certainly understand why the style of a pseudo intellectual horses ass like Hitchens would appeal to you. You have similar styles. It's also fun putting you into a position of defending something Tom wrote. :) (nothing personal Tom it's just the irony.)

There's something about arrogant pompous jerks who belittle others while often being wrong themselves that rubs me the wrong way. That's why I compare him to Sean Hannity. Though certainly different ideologically and Hitchens was certainly better read than Hannity (to be fair Hannity is far better at messaging than Hitchens.) they both have similar styles that I find repugnant. Desh's succinct appraisal of Hitchens is spot on.

Having said that I understand why Hitchens style would appeal to you.
You can be a real horse's arse at times (shaking head in disbelief).

Sent from my iPhone 10S

I hear you Desh. In a battle of wits and humor my sister would crush Grind like a bug. It's just so laughable given all the great comedianes out there from Lucille Ball to Carol Burnett, to Joan Rivers to Ellen and Bonnie McFarlane would deserve a mention here.

If Grind finds women unfunny it's probably because they scare him or he lacks imagination.

some women can be funny.. of course. But the average man is funnier than the average woman.

Women routinely will list a guy that is funny as maybe one of their top 5 traits of what they look for in a man. You can check out any bio on a dating site. It's routinely common for a woman to say they want a guy that has a good sense of humor. Men almost never request the same. Men use humor when growing up to bust each others balls, they use it to attract women. This does not work in the inverse. A boisterous funny woman is mannish and masculine and unattractive.

You agree with him about Trump, but dismiss him when he writes about the Clintons.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

I only ever read his Mother Teresa critique in Vanity Fair. If there's a similar article about the Clintons in VF or elsewhere I'll read it, but am not interested enough to read an entire book.

some women can be funny.. of course. But the average man is funnier than the average woman.

Women routinely will list a guy that is funny as maybe one of their top 5 traits of what they look for in a man. You can check out any bio on a dating site. It's routinely common for a woman to say they want a guy that has a good sense of humor. Men almost never request the same. Men use humor when growing up to bust each others balls, they use it to attract women. This does not work in the inverse. A boisterous funny woman is mannish and masculine and unattractive.
Don't you think that's hypocritical coming from someone as funny as a root canal?

wit is ok tho

You're damn right it is!

mill%20st%20wit.jpg

Back