Christopher Hitchens on Hillary Clinton

Yes I already conceded that I didn't understand that especially as his brother was vehemently against the war.

Sent from my iPhone 10S
Well that was essentially what the article was about. One person of questionable judgment condemning someone else for the same flaw. Kind of like Grind.

Well that was essentially what the article was about. One person of questionable judgment condemning someone else for the same flaw. Kind of like Grind.

Oh come on, it documented many of her lies including the one about her mother called her Hillary after Sir Edmund Hillary. Despite the fact that she was born in 1947 and Everest wasn't conquered until 1952.

Grind needs to go back to the mother ship to be reprogrammed, it's been a while since that was last done so they'll probably have to do a major rewrite.

Sent from my iPhone 10S

Last edited:
Oh come on, it documented many of her lies including the one about her mother called her Hillary after Sir Edmund Hillary. Despite the fact that she was born in 1947 and Everest wasn't conquered until 1952.

Grind needs to go back to the mother ship to be reprogrammed, it's been a while since that was last done so they'll probably have to do a major rewrite.

Sent from my iPhone 10S
Well maybe Hitch will share some good Scotch with him and he'll figure this shit out.

Back