Ciao - Jade Dragon.

Jade Dragon

And I'm the one that jaded you.
I'm having trouble sticking around here much more. My friend Thatowlwoman already decided it was better to leave, and I feel I might need to do the same. I'm going to take a hiatus to see if I even feel like coming back. If anyone wants ways to still chat, discuss recipes, etc. Give me a PM shout out, or post in Jade's Clubhouse if you're a member.

its-an-out-of-order-sign-mom-fb-unsupervised-forehead-kind-13648513.png

I'm having trouble sticking around here much more. My friend Thatowlwoman already decided it was better to leave, and I feel I might need to do the same. I'm going to take a hiatus to see if I even feel like coming back. If anyone wants ways to still chat, discuss recipes, etc. Give me a PM shout out, or post in Jade's Clubhouse if you're a member.

Don't go... I didn't know what happened to Owlwoman.. Miss her.

Thatowlwoman left

:rofl2:

I though things seemed a little more cheery around here. good riddance to bad rubbish

I wish you wouldn't leave. I appreciate those like you who try to stay out of the fray, it's not easy.

I miss Owl also, she was smart and funny and held her own against the haters.

This is a "so long", not a good-bye. :smile:

I wish you wouldn't leave. I appreciate those like you who try to stay out of the fray, it's not easy.

I miss Owl also, she was smart and funny and held her own against the haters.

This is a "so long", not a good-bye. :smile:

I need a break at least. It's worth trying again later, I suppose. I tried a stupid sock to bug some people guilt free, but the entertainment value around here is fleeting.

I need a break at least. It's worth trying again later, I suppose. I tried a stupid sock to bug some people guilt free, but the entertainment value around here is fleeting.

This is more 'Republican Territory' than Amazon ever was. Lots of Jesus Freaks here, lots of Conservative types, lots of just out-right Haters. The tone here can be quite hateful, more so than the just disagreeing. It might be better if you did follow Owl's lead and find a 'friendlier' Chatroom to hang out at. These Chatrooms can be 'addictive' just because of the varied participants and their viewpoints, plus all the unintended humor they produce. You could 'abandon' Jade Dragon, pick a new username, and come back incognito. Don't try to clique up and make friends (like having Owl and Mason usually support you), just come on occasion and express your opinion without any expectation of anyone supporting your position. Don't take this place too seriously.

And if this is the last time we talk, ... I want to thank you for my Avatar. :) I'm pretty computer illiterate, so thanks for setting me up with a cool avatar. Take Care, Jade.

Good luck, Jade.

This is more 'Republican Territory' than Amazon ever was. Lots of Jesus Freaks here, lots of Conservative types, lots of just out-right Haters. The tone here can be quite hateful, more so than the just disagreeing. It might be better if you did follow Owl's lead and find a 'friendlier' Chatroom to hang out at. These Chatrooms can be 'addictive' just because of the varied participants and their viewpoints, plus all the unintended humor they produce. You could 'abandon' Jade Dragon, pick a new username, and come back incognito. Don't try to clique up and make friends (like having Owl and Mason usually support you), just come on occasion and express your opinion without any expectation of anyone supporting your position. Don't take this place too seriously.

And if this is the last time we talk, ... I want to thank you for my Avatar. :) I'm pretty computer illiterate, so thanks for setting me up with a cool avatar. Take Care, Jade.

With some physical problems, and my seasonal effective issues, I'm feeling a little like Jekyll, and Hyde lately. Earlier it was, I needed to get the heck out of here, because they environment is stifling. Now it's late, my issues are acting up, and I feel like I need to vent big time. I don't know what else to do at 2 in the morning, besides tell idiots online, to get a life. Hitting my memory foam mattress only helps so much.

With some physical problems, and my seasonal effective issues, I'm feeling a little like Jekyll, and Hyde lately. Earlier it was, I needed to get the heck out of here, because they environment is stifling. Now it's late, my issues are acting up, and I feel like I need to vent big time. I don't know what else to do at 2 in the morning, besides tell idiots online, to get a life. Hitting my memory foam mattress only helps so much.

If you are home-bound or somewhat sedate, you might need a chatroom (maybe more than one) to 'hang out' and socialize. I'm sure there are a bunch out there. Go explore.
Get 2 socks here, one the Dr. Jekyll and one the Mr. Hyde. Depending on how you are feeling, would determine which sock you would use. Just a thought?

This board is a lot different today than it was a decade ago and not for the better. In terms of both the conversation and camaraderie. In fact I'd say this board has gone to hell over the past few years. We never had this much trolling and outright hostility. It's unfortunate.

If all the decent people drop out, nothing will be left but trumpite farts trying to think of things to say, which they find difficult in English.

200.gif

This board is a lot different today than it was a decade ago and not for the better. In terms of both the conversation and camaraderie. In fact I'd say this board has gone to hell over the past few years. We never had this much trolling and outright hostility. It's unfortunate.

Yes. It is unfortunate ... that Jade is leaving ... and will miss Blue Team hand out severe spankings to Legina, Truth Rejector, USF and his male secretary Dark Soul. Every new Investigation launched by House Democrats will be met with shrieks and screams from Teflon Don, Grind, Noise and all the other 'Good Ol' Boys'. I guess Jade could come back as a Visitor and watch Red Team squirm under embarrassment and humiliation, begging for mercy, and muttering "but, but, Hillary" in between their whimperings. Good Point, cawacko. Thanks.

I haven't been participating as much as I have in the past but I've noticed that Current events has become more and more like APP...which is not a good thing.

I think part of it too is the political climate. I mean there's always been mean spirited mud slinging here and our fair share of mouth breathers on both sides but it's like were in the post Trump melt down era where the mouth breathers on both side are in the ascendency and most everyone else capable of an intelligent conversation is sorta over it.

I'm hoping that's just one of those swings of the pendulum.

Turning into Mason against the world around here.

1. Yes. You will be the Human Piñata for Team B. (You should probably submit and pledge your fealty to your new Queen, TOP)
2. You enjoy being 'beaten', ... so maybe this will not be so bad after all?

1. Yes. You will be the Human Piñata for Team B. (You should probably submit and pledge your fealty to your new Queen, TOP)
2. You enjoy being 'beaten', ... so maybe this will not be so bad after all?

I don't mind a little humiliation while playing.
But serving Top is over the top!

Back