Clean and Jerk

Real men don't waste time trying to prove they are real men.

I'd rather pay a laborer and spend the time on something more productive or with my family.

Its a matter of priorities.
Well you're no damned fun! LOL

It's guys like SM and the Kiwi that invented the jet powered beer cooler in his shed that make the world go round. Reminds me of the time me and a buddy, after a few beers, invented a difibrilator for cats. It worked great too....though testing it on live cats was pretty difficult. The cats just didn't want to cooperate and tended to freak when you zapped them.

Well you're no damned fun! LOL

It's guys like SM and the Kiwi that invented the jet powered beer cooler in his shed that make the world go round. Reminds me of the time me and a buddy, after a few beers, invented a difibrilator for cats. It worked great too....though testing it on live cats was pretty difficult. The cats just didn't want to cooperate and tended to freak when you zapped them.

[youtube]FsC0v6QrH44[/youtube]

Dude, he's not standing under the spa; he is pictured under the spa.

I'm sorry that you think making a statment of obvious fact is an insult. Should I use another term? Overweight, hefty, plus size? I'm sorry but I'm not into euphemisms.

I thought that Southerners were noted for their manners but obviously none of that rubbed off on you. I guess if your wife asked if her bum looked big in a dress you would just tell her the truth and be damned.

I thought that Southerners were noted for their manners but obviously none of that rubbed off on you. I guess if your wife asked if her bum looked big in a dress you would just tell her the truth and be damned.
The Southern Man considers it bad manners to be anything other than straightforward and honest. When asked that question by his lovely, slender wife he would indeed tell her the truth. :cof1:

Now that is not exactly what you said in the first post, is it?

If you had said "real men teach their kids" or something similar, you would have been closer to correct. And I wouldn't have disagreed.

But instead you went with the old "I want to be macho" standby. And failed totally.

Now you fall back on your normal personal insults and attacking someone's family routine. If insulting someone's family results in you claiming a "zing", your whining about people insulting your wife is another example of hypocricy.

Well actually he said "real men move their own stuff".

Do keep up.

Back