'Closing This Thread With Mistaken Information In The Title'

Why did you back the obvious lies that Hilary did something in Benghazi?

Did you suffer a head injury?

Pushing stories that confirm your bias doesn't change what I said happened, it confirms it.

My bias?

I made a mistake

I fessed up immediately once I saw the mistake

I repeatedly posted that I fucked up

And you called it a lie

Go get an example of anyone on the right here doing something like that here Damo

There are none

You are biased

My bias?

I made a mistake

And you called it a lie

Go get an example of anyone on the right here doing something like that here Damo

There are none

You are biased

So then are you saying that if you would have known right from the start the killer was a Hillary voter you STILL would have rushed right in here to post the story? Thats not REALLY what you are saying IS IT? Because if not,...then like Damo has said,..all you are going is proving your own bias right now.

The stupid and the crazy don't respond to morality which is what one needs to be embarrassed. The only way to stop them is to remove them or restrict them.

Do you think our nation would be better off if people reported terrorists? Or shouldn't they get involved? You know, to be safe.
I was wrong. I forgot that I actually did report a member from another board right after Jan. 6.

But to the FBI.

Which reminds me...where has Bullethead been?

Same here

I have never reported anyone to a mod

I have never groaned at anyone in all the years I have been here

I have never banned anyone from a thread either

Never put someone on ignore

I did start a thread and banned me self from it as a joke
I use the ignore feature liberally.

I was wrong. I forgot that I actually did report a member from another board right after Jan. 6.

But to the FBI.

Which reminds me...where has Bullethead been?

Stand up people do stand up things. No clue. At some point he's going to need a new liver.

Now THAT'S classic. You would have to close every one of T.A's threads.

I'm sure Evince doesn't mind, but the truth is it was a Republican who happened to vote for Hillary.

As thousands upon thousands did in '16.

I just got a good chuckle out of the reason for closing the thread.

True republicans wouldn't vote for that bitch Galt

Nobody dug up evidence the site had been sold, it has never been sold. I am not Grind. I know you will not believe any of that, but it is the truth.

Anyway, I am the same person, acting the same way I always have. You can certainly ask Phantasmal whether I am Grind, you will find out I am not. In fact Grind simply doesn't come here anymore and I have been thinking of replacing him as a Mod.

Owl?

My bias?

I made a mistake

And you called it a lie

There are none

You are biased

I believe you made a simple mistake.

Leaping to a conclusion is a good example of confirmation bias. :)

It's common, too common, for people to see what they want to see. That's how airline pilots end up landing at the wrong airport. LOL

Recordings Show Confusion as Southwest Jet Lands at Wrong Airport
A Southwest Airlines pilot, who landed at the wrong Missouri airport in January, didn’t realize the mistake until he landed the plane and communicated with air traffic control, according to radio transmissions obtained by NBC 5.

Southwest Airlines flight 4013 was traveling from Chicago Midway International Airport to Branson, Mo., and planned to fly on to Dallas Love Field.

Instead, the plane landed at a much smaller airport about six miles from Branson – on a runway about half the size as Branson’s.

The radio tapes sound routine as the jet approached Branson, a resort town in the Ozarks.

“Southwest 4013, clear to land, runway 14,” the pilot calmly repeated to the controller in the Branson tower.

The next transmissions captured the confusion right after the plane landed at Clark Airport in nearby Hollister.

“I assume I’m not at your airport?” the pilot asked the controller.

“Southwest 4013, have you landed?” the controller responded.

The pilot paused and answered, "Yeah."

Do you have inside information from within the FBI files?

Both APL and I have a great affection for Scully, loved by straights and lesbians alike.

606sfm.jpg

Back