'Closing This Thread With Mistaken Information In The Title'

Yet people filing crazy false reports to the FBI " least they SAID they did" just because they dont care for another poster is quite o.k huh? I dunno,.....some of the things some of the people in here worry about just doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me especially when stacked up against other more serious matters. Seems petty and childish.

qpoJR5a.gif
3ZM4p1o.gif
qpoJR5a.gif

603nz8.jpg

Yet people filing crazy false reports to the FBI " least they SAID they did" just because they dont care for another poster is quite o.k huh? I dunno,.....some of the things some of the people in here worry about just doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me especially when stacked up against other more serious matters. Seems petty and childish.

Why would a FBI agent file a report to the FBI?

I shouldn't be surprised that you were too dumb to catch the tongue in cheek humor of that thread title. I hadn't noticed that thread, thanks for pointing it out.

The obvious point the OP was making is that democrats love being soft on crime, until they are the victim. Then they suddenly find getting tough on crime to be a good idea. (The conservative position).

So dumb that one thinks being a liberal or a conservative has to do with the police.

Why would a FBI agent file a report to the FBI?

Yeah :rolleyes:,...Desh and Dutch are FBI agents. :rolleyes: Holy shit,....no wonder the country is so screwed up! The FBI is now hiring fullblown mentally disturbed people that sit around posting on little message boards all day. :laugh:

Yeah :rolleyes:,...Desh and Dutch are FBI agents. :rolleyes: Holy shit,....no wonder the country is so screwed up! The FBI is now hiring fullblown mentally disturbed people that sit around posting on little message boards all day. :laugh:

You have proof Dutch is an FBI agent?

I've never reported anyone or anything. Nor have I groaned anyone's posts.

It's usually easier to just embarrass them in their nonsense threads.

Of course, you have to have a minimum IQ in order to be embarrassed, so there is that.

Same here

I have never reported anyone to a mod

I have never groaned at anyone in all the years I have been here

I have never banned anyone from a thread either

Never put someone on ignore

I did start a thread and banned me self from it as a joke

To tell the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, I think you assumed it had to be a "Trumper" when you read the headline and posted it without reading it, then when you saw that it was a HillBillary fan who shot folks, then realized you couldn't delete a whole thread even if you are the OP. Instead of simply telling someone that could fix things for you, you thought you could let it ride and post a quick "oopsy" in the OP.

I thought this because in the past you posted new threads when you made a mistake so I know you can do that, yet this one you wanted that title refreshing itself as folks talked about it.

While I don't think you deliberately posted a title with the opposite of the story I think that once you found out you treated it differently than your mistaken posts of the past and that the difference in how you dealt with it as opposed to the past was where you were being just a little dishonest.

You think wrong these days

I read it and thought he killed them for teasing him about having voted for hilary when he did not

The facts are that Hilary voters are not into guns and don’t kill people

Facts

Back