'Closing This Thread With Mistaken Information In The Title'

And yet /b/ is an extremely popular site. Go figure. :dunno:

iu

It's not Top's thread,it's Life is Golden,Top is just a vagrant there.Please close that thread,she tricked you!

Top hasn't any authority to ask for a dead thread to be reopened!She played Damo!
Make her start her own thread!
Close the Top thread!
Top over stepped asking for a thread that isn't hers be opened after dead for a year!
Others get in trouble for bumping old threads!

Top hasn't any authority to ask for a dead thread to be reopened!She played Damo!
Make her start her own thread!
Close the Top thread!
Top over stepped asking for a thread that isn't hers be opened after dead for a year!
Others get in trouble for bumping old threads!

Sounds like Top tricked Damo to reopen a thread that the original poster Life is Golden closed for a very good reason!
That Top parked her ass there,an pretends it's her thread!
Close it down!

Not very often... Although mine are generally meant to be humorous rather than misleading. The one that's the topic of this thread claims the shooter was a Trump supporter and voter when right in the article cited it says he said he voted for Hillary Clinton and became upset because he was teased and ridiculed for this shooting, presumably, someone who supported Trump.
I've already told you that he was a Republican who refused to vote for trump.

Report it. Ask for fairness.
I've never reported anyone or anything. Nor have I groaned anyone's posts.

It's usually easier to just embarrass them in their nonsense threads.

Of course, you have to have a minimum IQ in order to be embarrassed, so there is that.

Sounds like Top tricked Damo to reopen a thread that the original poster Life is Golden closed for a very good reason!
That Top parked her ass there,an pretends it's her thread!
Close it down!
Hmmm...someone speculated that Top is LIG

Heres the thing,...and folks,..PLEASE dont make this political because it is not. Actually it has zero to do with politics. Now,...in no way can I speak for the management or mods here. I have no contact with them, they havent openly said anything, nor am I a mind reader.

Having said all that.....IMO if I were part of the management of a message board, especially one with such a focus on freedom of speech like this one,.....I would be damn sick of all the REPORT REPORT REPORT......FBI FBI FBI bullshit that goes on here. Almost all of it coming from TWO posters and we all know who that is. Damn sick. Now,....thats not to say that if you see something legit, an actual LEGIT THREAT,...then sure,...you probably should report that threat. But all this silly bullshit,.....naw,....it is just needlessly possibly drawing negative attention to the board and NO board wants that. This is simple basic stuff,....we just need to ALL use our heads and grow up.

Hmmm...someone speculated that Top is LIG

I have never heard of someone being able to have someone elses year old thread being reopened???
What does Top have on Damo?
Or did he not realize Top was playing him to get LiG's thread reopened?
Can I go through old ass threads and have someones thread reopened?
Is there special rules that only apply to Top!???

I have never heard of someone being able to have someone elses year old thread being reopened???
What does Top have on Damo?
Or did he not realize Top was playing him to get LiG's thread reopened?
Can I go through old ass threads and have someones thread reopened?
Is there special rules that only apply to Top!???

Not picking on you, I just never understood why people care about old threads becoming active. I always just kind of figured that if a person doesnt like a thread simply dont open it or even look at it. Thats what I do. There are TONS of threads here I never bother to even open.

Not picking on you, I just never understood why people care about old threads becoming active. I always just kind of figured that if a person doesn't like a thread simply don't open it or even look at it. That's what I do. There are TONS of threads here I never bother to even open.
I've never had an old thread reopened...;) Just to keep the record straight...;)

Not picking on you, I just never understood why people care about old threads becoming active. I always just kind of figured that if a person doesnt like a thread simply dont open it or even look at it. Thats what I do. There are TONS of threads here I never bother to even open.

The point Stone is LiG started the thread.
Top squatting there.Eventually LiG closed her thread.
Then Top tricked Damo into reopening someone elses thread!!!
Only the owner of the thread should be able to reopen a thread!
Why is there two sets of rules for Top?
Shouldn't Top have to open her own thread?

The point Stone is LiG started the thread.
Top squatting there.Eventually LiG closed her thread.
Then Top tricked Damo into reopening someone elses thread!!!
Only the owner of the thread should be able to reopen a thread!
Why is there two sets of rules for Top?
Shouldn't Top have to open her own thread?

Yet people filing crazy false reports to the FBI " least they SAID they did" just because they dont care for another poster is quite o.k huh? I dunno,.....some of the things some of the people in here worry about just doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me especially when stacked up against other more serious matters. Seems petty and childish.

I've never reported anyone or anything. Nor have I groaned anyone's posts.

It's usually easier to just embarrass them in their nonsense threads.

Of course, you have to have a minimum IQ in order to be embarrassed, so there is that.

The stupid and the crazy don't respond to morality which is what one needs to be embarrassed. The only way to stop them is to remove them or restrict them.

Do you think our nation would be better off if people reported terrorists? Or shouldn't they get involved? You know, to be safe.

Back