CNN Poll: Majority says raise debt

the entire thing was a Bush budget as budgets are done the year before

However ARRA and the Omnibus spending were requested by Obama, passed during his tenure, and are counted on the deficit for FY 2009.

Not all of the deficit of 2009 was due to Bush, even if you don't like reality and facts they still come up and bite you, Desh.

Even if we count all of FY 2009 on Bush, the average of Bush's deficits are eclipsed by the average of Obama's, almost all of which have been on Continuing Resolutions (remember when he promised no CRs for war, instead CRs for everything is what we got, including war).

Even if we count all of FY 2009 on Bush, the average of Bush's deficits are eclipsed by the average of Obama's, almost all of which have been on Continuing Resolutions (remember when he promised no CRs for war, instead CRs for everything is what we got, including war).

So, about that $1.2 Trillion deficit projected before Obama took office . . .

"TARP was in FY 2008, the 1.4 Trillion Deficit in FY 2009 included only 245 Billion of TARP. It was the "omnibus spending bill" and the "stimulus" (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009) that really ballooned up that deficit, and while that came in the year 2009, it was not Bush's baby."

dude we just proved with a link and not just my word that what you called ballooning was only like 8 more bil than what you called ONLY

wow Im really bummed right now.

I had thought all these years that Damo wasn't one of the crazy brain washed

tax levels have changed all through history.

this is a healthcare law.

people have to have their healthcare planned for for life you idiot.

This law was passed and signed by the people whom the people voted for.

You don't get kill it because your insane

Listen you stupid cunt it was voted in as law and they tried to get it repealed time and time again because suposedly it wasn't good for the economy, we know this will be bad for the economy, so you don't get to keep it just because you are insane. And if you don't like the word cunt, then stop with your name calling ya stupid wench

Listen you stupid cunt it was voted in as law and they tried to get it repealed time and time again because suposedly it wasn't good for the economy, we know this will be bad for the economy, so you don't get to keep it just because you are insane. And if you don't like the word cunt, then stop with your name calling ya stupid wench

You are disgusting and very unChristlike.

You are disgusting and very unChristlike.

I have been careful not to call names, and she continues to use words like idiot, and insane, and others not so friendly, have you been chastising her, because this is simply me telling her to knock it off. I realize that up until recently I have been not very nice myself, I am trying to rectify that but others must respond in kind.

cunt smunt

fuck you very much you needle dicked weasel fucker

I have been careful not to call names, and she continues to use words like idiot, and insane, and others not so friendly, have you been chastising her, because this is simply me telling her to knock it off. I realize that up until recently I have been not very nice myself, I am trying to rectify that but others must respond in kind.

hahahahahahahahahahah

No asshole.

you do whatever you want.

You have NO power to demand a fucking thing from me until you begin to respect the FACTS.

Fuck with the facts and lie like you do here every day and Ill will call you all sorts of things taintwallow

Another incredible lie from the forums most prolific liar and hyper partisan asshat. Once again you are a caricature of the brain dead low information idiots who vote Democrat and mindlessly parrot their talking points.

You're an idiot.

How is it a lie?

You haven't proven anything.

Back up your vitriolic bullshit for once.

Move that goalpost!
Move that goalpost!
Move that goalpost!

Yaaaaay!

so... because Bush couldn't spell "veto", he was unable to veto any bills from congress that increased spending? He went along with the congress in growing the deficit just like Reagan did.

so... because OBAMA couldn't spell "veto", he was unable to veto any bills from congress that increased spending? He went along with the congress in growing the deficit just like BUSH did.

It's official; you're a hyper partisan moron.

Bush's largest deficit was $459 billion WITH a Democrat House and Senate. Obama's was $1.4 trillion. Dumbass.

Back