Coffee...

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Whomever it was that thought to take an inedible bean and run hot water through it is a pure and unadulterated GENIUS!!!

Fantastic stuff. Truly the nectar of the gods.

Oh, I agree... I am an addict, to be sure. My wife and I order our coffee online from Peet's.... I highly recommend it.

Peet's comes with a roasted date and we immediately refridgerate it and use it promptly.... always using the oldest roasted first. The two of us go through a pot every morning and need to make a second pot if any of my children are in town.

I take a package to work and stick it in the 'fridge. I make a pot or two every morning there as well as the one at home that is shared between myself and the wife.

yeah...we have a Kuerig machine at work.... I do four or five cups of 'dark magic' every morning.

I have forbidden coffee makers in cubicles along with space heaters and other electrical appliances because of electrical safety considerations, so I could not very well have a coffee pot in my office

Yeah, they are "forbidden" in my office too. I just give a cup of my coffee to the Manager whose job it is to look for my "forbidden" coffee maker. She comes by once a day. :D

Whomever it was that thought to take an inedible bean and run hot water through it is a pure and unadulterated GENIUS!!!

Whoever thought of charging 5 bucks for coffee at starbucks is pure genius.

What kind of idiot pays $5 bucks for a cup of coffee?

People who have no idea what good coffee really tastes like. Instead they think all the frilly crap they serve there is "good coffee".

Whoever thought of charging 5 bucks for coffee at starbucks is pure genius.

What kind of idiot pays $5 bucks for a cup of coffee?

It's not a cup of coffee. A cup of coffee doesn't cost 5 dollars at starbucks. That's a myth spread by men, all of whom, seem to believe the same thing.

For 5 dollars you can get a venti skinny toffee latte, no whip. And it's very delicious.

My boyfriend won't even go into Starbucks. And when we first met, he felt the same way, but he went anyway and bought me the skinny lattes. And even with a scone. Then I made the mistake of having sex with him.

It's never the same after that. lol

It's not a cup of coffee. A cup of coffee doesn't cost 5 dollars at starbucks. That's a myth spread by men, all of whom, seem to believe the same thing.

For 5 dollars you can get a venti skinny toffee latte, no whip. And it's very delicious.

My boyfriend won't even go into Starbucks. And when we first met, he felt the same way, but he went anyway and bought me the skinny lattes. And even with a scone. Then I made the mistake of having sex with him.

It's never the same after that. lol

lol - you're such a yuppie. I can get all the fancy coffee drinks I want at my locally-owned coffee house, for half the price of starbucks.

At starbucks, you're paying extra for the name, and the fancy interior designs.

;)

Word but coffee beans aren't inedible. They taste good especially covered in chocolate.

I too am a coffee addict. I don't know how I lived without my cappuccino machine.

Word but coffee beans aren't inedible. They taste good especially covered in chocolate.
They do not digest. In fact, one of the most expensive beans that insane people buy is one that has be eaten by, and consequently excreted by, a rodent. It costs somewhere along the lines of $200 per half pound.

Back