Coffee...

ahh good greasy food to keep ya regular and keep the drug companies in business. It is the American way :)
Don't knock it, though: Jamba Juice is great. If memory serves, it was founded by a couple of guys from Cal-Poly San Luis Obispo. Basically, fresh fruit and whatnot all mashed up into smoothies. Good stuff, especially when you have to skip breakfast.

So I'm always trying to interject about people who have less, and how you never make fun of someone who doesn't have nice clothes, and share what you have and all that. But I have no idea if it works, other than getting me known as the crazy Aunt.

.............Dad? Aunt Darla is trying to con us into giving her our clothes and money again!

Jamaican Blue Mountain is the best coffee I've ever had, but I've never had the 'cat shit' stuff.... (doesn't it figure, Maine is a 'cat shit coffee' drinker?)

My personal choice for a good 'supermarket' brand, is Community Coffee, out of Louisiana. Seems the Cajuns make some damn fine coffee. I don't do the lattes and cappuccinos, but I enjoy the taste of semi-sweet chocolate with coffee sometimes, so I'll have a mocha.

My ex-father-in-law used to put a hunk of hoop cheese in his coffee. I never understood if it did anything to the coffee, but it made for an interesting bite of cheese at the end.

Back