Collections?

I collect hot chicks
LOL, how many in your collection then?

Grind man, check this out, were any competing in here:
[ame="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/16671/"]Big Boob Olympics Video@@AMEPARAM@@file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2007/03/big-boob-olympics.flv&mediaid=16671&title=Big Boob Olympics&tags=&description=Leave it to Japan to bring us the big boob Olympics.&displayheight=325&backcolor=0x0d0d0d&lightoclor=0x336699&frontcolor=0xcccccc&image=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/2007/03/big@@AMEPARAM@@2007/03/big-boob-olympics@@AMEPARAM@@16671@@AMEPARAM@@Big Boob Olympics@@AMEPARAM@@@@AMEPARAM@@Leave it to Japan to bring us the big boob Olympics.@@AMEPARAM@@2007/03/big[/ame]

i have some crap. coins, cards, small hand held video games from the 80's. Im not much of a pack rat.

I sold about 5k in topps cards when i was poor in college but i still have some some of value.

I mostly collect severed heads.

In my freezer.

:lmao:

I haven't added to any of my collections in years, but I still have my pogs, Star Wars cards, and Star Wars ships. I also have an old collection of baseball cards, and some relative gave me a sack of hockey cards once. The only thing I don't have are the Pokemon cards I collected in middle school.

:lmao:

I haven't added to any of my collections in years, but I still have my pogs, Star Wars cards, and Star Wars ships. I also have an old collection of baseball cards, and some relative gave me a sack of hockey cards once. The only thing I don't have are the Pokemon cards I collected in middle school.
Pogs? Wow, you are young.

Pogs? Wow, you are young.

The first great 90's fad that I participated in. :cool:

Other greats included Tomacotchi's (I had a Giga Pet), Star Wars Cards (Magic Cards were also at their pinnacle at the same time, although I didn;t collect any), and we closed out the decade with Surge, which Coke pulled from the US market in 2001 (fuckers!).

Books. Not conscious collection, more like obsessive buying and inability to let them go. Lots of first editions, problem is though, it is getting like the cat women, but with books! :eek:

I only keep my autographed first editions, with a couple of exceptions.

I collect Zippo lighters, old and new.

A zippo is more reliable than any disposable lighter.

I had one I used for years. I was given another as a gift.

And flints & fuel are cheap.

Just curious if anyone here collects anything and what they got?

I have collections but nothing I've bothered to add to in years, just holdovers from when I was a kid. Including:
- coin collection
- stamp collection
- shell collection
- rocks collection
- comic collection (mostly Iron Man, Hulk and Marvel comics from the 60's (and no I am not that old, just bought retro comics in the 80's) )

1st Edition Books

I have a coin collection that was started by my father and I have continued. Some very nice pieces from the 1800's in it.

I also collect gun cartridges. (I am trying to collect guns but the damn things are too expensive to get a decent volume)

I collect Crimson Tide stuff. I have somenice things that date back to the Bear Bryant/Shug Jordan rivalry days. And quite a few autographs.

My wife collect purses. She has better than 50 of the things.

I collect dust.

I started a collection of kids, but that got too expensive.

You are wonderful!

Books. Not conscious collection, more like obsessive buying and inability to let them go. Lots of first editions, problem is though, it is getting like the cat women, but with books! :eek:

Oh, my gosh! Have I met my internet twin?!!!!!!!!!

Books everywhere, it drives my daughter crazy. The valuable ones I keep in a cabinet, but the others are on shelves and tables and everywhere! I also have two cats! eeeeek

My daughter came to visit and was helping me "arrange" them! She is a minimalist, probably because of me!

Back