Communism is the future

communism is the future of the damned. when those which be of Christ are no longer a present restraining influence and all worship "allah" Lucifer, it will be a true global totalitarian communistic one world order. it is not funny. it is necessary.

communism is the future of the damned. when those which be of Christ are no longer a present restraining influence and all worship "allah" Lucifer, it will be a true global totalitarian communistic one world order. it is not funny. it is necessary.
So sayeth the prophet of supply side Jesus.

Jesus was, of course, the nearest thing to a communist there was in his time. Read up on the early Church and ask yourself whether your evil obsession with money and competition is compatible with anything decent.

Jesus was, of course, the nearest thing to a communist there was in his time. Read up on the early Church and ask yourself whether your evil obsession with money and competition is compatible with anything decent.

^^^Just proof you don't understand the teachings of Jesus.

^^^Just proof you don't understand the teachings of Jesus.
Iolo has a graduate degree in Philosophy from, I believe, either Cambridge or Oxford. It's just a guess on my part but my guess is that he has forgotten more about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ than you will ever know.

Iolo has a graduate degree in Philosophy from, I believe, either Cambridge or Oxford. It's just a guess on my part but my guess is that he has forgotten more about the life and teachings of Jesus Christ than you will ever know.

so you agree that Iolo has forgotten most of what he has learned.........

Jesus wasn't an atheist, nor did he advocate mass killings and violent revolution (or violence of any kind). He didn't view the world through class struggle, but through God's Law and individual grace, etc. I could go on.

Competition builds character, although I doubt a Marxist will ever know what that is.

His ignorance would suggest otherwise. Hell, Taffy doesn't even understand the difference between economic systems and political systems (a common problem with Marxists, it seems).

Not based on what he's said. Keep guessing. Your agreement with him proves that same about you not knowing.

Perhaps you can provide proof of that degree with a name and diploma.

Back