Comrades

Personal_Trollface_HD.png

If you enjoy engineering and physics and you are inventive you should consider going into Material Science Engineering. There is no doubt you are a bright young person. I too scored high on standardized tests. An IQ at a 99.9% confidence interval means you have an IQ of 140 or better (My IQ score is in the 99% confidence interval).

I've never taken an IQ test. My ACT scores were like in the 90th percentile, I think. I once did better than everyone in my school besides one person (who I tied with) on a standardized history exam though. WOOT! Also made a couple of D's in college, though.

Here's a hard truth you'll need to learn. High intelligence is somewhat over rated.

This is truth, comrade! I don't even really believe in IQ, honestly. I've held to Malcolm Gladwells theory of success in Outliers, somewhat.

Ideally it's not about how rich you get or how many things you possess...though material wealth is certainly nice, don't get me wrong, but it boils down to what makes you happy and what gives you personal satisfaction. I guess what I'm saying is you need to learn how to live well.

I have no ambitions, besides world conquest.

Last edited:
Where do I get a replacement wheel? It's 700c, I want a presta valve, and I imagine it uses a freewheel hub. Is there anything to know beyond that?

Last edited:
Can I just go to a bike shop? My dad is complicating things, he refuses to go to a bike shop because he fears it will cost money, and he refuses to buy anything online because he is scared of getting the wrong part and having to return it. Where does he think we're supposed to replace this crap?

Watermark, most people can debunk Freud, so that's not really bragging about much. :D

I have never taken an IQ test, but if I were to, I expect I would score under 90 (88, perhaps?). My SAT score was a 980, so we can pretty much figure that any kind of test for academic competency or intelligence is going to be a disaster for me.

On the ASVAB test for the military I scored a whopping 48 on the mechanical section, and 67 on the electrical section, so clearly engineering, despite my close friendship/kinship with many engineers, is not something for me.

Watermark, most people can debunk Freud, so that's not really bragging about much. :D

I have never taken an IQ test, but if I were to, I expect I would score under 90 (88, perhaps?). My SAT score was a 980, so we can pretty much figure that any kind of test for academic competency or intelligence is going to be a disaster for me.

On the ASVAB test for the military I scored a whopping 48 on the mechanical section, and 67 on the electrical section, so clearly engineering, despite my close friendship/kinship with many engineers, is not something for me.

I didn't write that, it was a joke...

You can always make a bolt for the door!

Back