Confession...

€ r ı π ∂;510537 said:
internationalist nationalism eh t&a?

did you catch retard disease recently?

That's what internationalist fascism is. Its a contradition in terms, fascism being nationalist and anti-internationalism. Of course, when I point this out, Asshate goes "duhhhh... not necessarily you noahide brainwash victim... duhhhhh..."

I was thinking this same exact thing about 'Atlas shrugged'.
When has anyone considered atlas shrugged controversial? The only thing controversial about atlas shrugged was Rand could have told the story and made her point about objectivism in 100 pages or less. This could be why most literary experts consider Salinger the better writer. A better title for Atlas Shrugged would have been "How to beat a dead horse" LOL

€ r ı π ∂;510251 said:
i think both lee harvey oswald and the guy that shot reagan both had this book on their person. It's a favorite book among assasins.

Religious prude conservatives don't like it because it's high school reading material and the kid goes to a prostitute and the pimp comes after him, to my recollection. among other zany happenings.
That and Holden goes to the hooker to assure himself that he's not gay. Not to mention there's some cussin in the book.

It's not a coming of age story.

It's a story about the hell of seeing through the horror of our fake society and it's evils.

The protagonist dies in the end.

The catcher in the rye is the one who keeps the children safe who are playing tag.

it's a tale of warning about the future of seeing the truth. It's bleak, because human society is bleak.
I can see someone forgot to put his prozac in his pudding again!

What the hell's controversial about that? What guy hasn't bought a hooker or had a gay teacher come onto them?

how many confessions are you looking for in a single thread....I think you just suggested that gay teachers hit on every one of their students....can we save that for reference in our next debate regarding homosexuality?.....

Last edited:
That's what internationalist fascism is. Its a contradition in terms, fascism being nationalist and anti-internationalism. Of course, when I point this out, Asshate goes "duhhhh... not necessarily you noahide brainwash victim... duhhhhh..."

You have to open your mind and be a little flexible about definitions in order to describe newly emerging systems.

Think of fascism as the unification of state and corporate interests. When multinational corporations unite with governments in a way which prostitutes their citizenry to the needs of those multinational corporations and seek to erode aspects of the state which run counter to the interests of multinational corporations, it's safe to say that the fascism has been internationalized, thus internationalist fascism.

Of course, when you support the agenda of internationalist fascism, being purposfully idiotic and inflexible with definitions in an attempt to shut down conversation may seem intelligent. though you actually look like a douche.

That and Holden goes to the hooker to assure himself that he's not gay. Not to mention there's some cussin in the book.

I thought it was an excellent novel. The controversy was because of the sexual content and language. Shame it stopped some kids from having access to this excellent book.

You have to open your mind and be a little flexible about definitions in order to describe newly emerging systems.

Think of fascism as the unification of state and corporate interests. When multinational corporations unite with governments in a way which prostitutes their citizenry to the needs of those multinational corporations and seek to erode aspects of the state which run counter to the interests of multinational corporations, it's safe to say that the fascism has been internationalized, thus internationalist fascism.

Of course, when you support the agenda of internationalist fascism, being purposfully idiotic and inflexible with definitions in an attempt to shut down conversation may seem intelligent. though you actually look like a douche.
Or you can redefine "nation" into larger borders, such as the "citizen of the Earth" crowd.

http://www.ala.org/ala/issuesadvoca...ed/challengedclassics/reasonsbanned/index.cfm

That is the American Library Association's list of frequently challenged books.

I think the general feeling is that any challenge of a book because of language or sexual themes tends to be made by conservatives.
I think they make some of these up, 1984? Please. I recommend everybody, especially conservatives read 1984, it's like Animal Farm. Of Mice and Men?

Some people are just idiots.

1984 makes the list but Lolita isn't banned in the US?
Lolita:
Banned as obscene in France (1956-1959), in England (1955-59), in Argentina (1959), and in New Zealand (1960). The South African Directorate of Publications announced on November 27, 1982, that Lolita has been taken off the banned list, eight years after a request for permission to market the novel in paperback has been refused.

I think somebody is making stuff up.

Back