Confirmed Health Risk at White House

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
The CDCBD (Center for Disease Control Brain Division) have discovered a mass infestation of the parasite known as ParasyteVectorTrumpsis
at the White House.

It causes amnesia of all things Russian and Putin, except the good stuff, like oil and Putin thinks Trump is smart.

Authorities are trying to contain the infestation, but at this point, do not know how many have been infested by this parasite of the brain or how far it has spread.

Updates at 10.

How trite.

I suppose that's the best you have, hag.

Shall I start a thread about Hillary's yeast infections and Huma's contemporaneous outbreaks of tongue thrush?

Leave it to a low class gutter trash pervert like you to "go there".

Typical dumbass redneck scum.

Leave it to a low class gutter trash pervert like you to "go there".

Typical dumbass redneck scum.

That poor bouy has some pretty twisted hillary fantasies..... Hopefully he doesn't share any more of them..:palm:

The CDCBD (Center for Disease Control Brain Division) have discovered a mass infestation of the parasite known as ParasyteVectorTrumpsis
at the White House.

It causes amnesia of all things Russian and Putin, except the good stuff, like oil and Putin thinks Trump is smart.

Authorities are trying to contain the infestation, but at this point, do not know how many have been infested by this parasite of the brain or how far it has spread.

Updates at 10.[/QUOTE
]Didn't Mr. Trump himself tell us, way more than once, that he had one of the greatest of memories? Yet, everytime he is asked something related to a Federal investigation, he can't seem to remember a thing.

at the White House.

Updates at 10.

trump-votes-cartoon.jpg

at the White House.

Updates at 10.

Trump must have given it to Fox News. Physical contact is the easiest ways to catch something, especially if it involves puckering up.

at the White House.

Updates at 10.

This is funny!

That poor bouy has some pretty twisted hillary fantasies..... Hopefully he doesn't share any more of them..:palm:

For you folks not to familiar with vessels, if you ever need to use the head the hatches are marked "bouys" and "gulls". .. ...true, ah, story. Yeah, yeah thats it!

It's pretty obvious that he despises women in general, and strong intelligent women in particular. He tries to convince us -- and himself -- of the opposite by posting photos of scantily-clad young women with some kind of RWNJ theme like American flag bikinis, guns, MAGAT hats, etc. We're not fooled.

It's pretty obvious that he despises women in general, and strong intelligent women in particular. He tries to convince us -- and himself -- of the opposite by posting photos of scantily-clad young women with some kind of RWNJ theme like American flag bikinis, guns, MAGAT hats, etc. We're not fooled.

Yep..........

I think he believes it isn't his fault though as most women prob despise him so~~~

He lives here, this place is his life... & no, I am not kidding...........

Most ppl just feel sorry for him & ignore him...

He lives here pretty much 12-15 hours a day........ He sleeps down in the basement, a bare light bulb, zone heater & his old IBM laptop he got for his birthday about 10 years ago...

A shower once a week or so & raid the parents frig & w/ his allowance prob buys a beer & some smoke his life is sweet in his world.:dunno:

^ Why I have that low-IQ asswipe on ignore.

Me too. And she is the first subhuman I am going to threadban moving forward.

I keep a mental list of trolls, resentful losers, and barely educated cretins I just skip over and never read. It makes the board experience about 64 percent better.

The funny thing is, some losers spend hours composing posts in the vain hope I read them. Which I never do. It almost makes me sorry for them and the time they invest trying to get my attention!

Yep..........

I think he believes it isn't his fault though as most women prob despise him so~~~

He lives here, this place is his life... & no, I am not kidding...........

Most ppl just feel sorry for him & ignore him...

He lives here pretty much 12-15 hours a day........ He sleeps down in the basement, a bare light bulb, zone heater & his old IBM laptop he got for his birthday about 10 years ago...

A shower once a week or so & raid the parents frig & w/ his allowance prob buys a beer & some smoke his life is sweet in his world.:dunno:

Sad. I guess we are doing his community a service by keeping him occupied here. lol There's a newer poster who came here from the Amazon politics forum like I did. She's the same way; on-line from waking up time to bed time, sniping and stalking and gossiping and "sharing" what she finds out about her rivals from snooping their social media accounts. No political discussions though, so GBA has got that up on her. She claims to be involved in all kinds of charity work and animal rescue and the like, but it's pretty hard to see how any of that can happen when she's on-line all day. We suspect "animal rescue" is code for crazy cat and/or dog lady. lol

Back