Confirmed Health Risk at White House

The CDCBD (Center for Disease Control Brain Division) have discovered a mass infestation of the parasite known as ParasyteVectorTrumpsis
at the White House.

It causes amnesia of all things Russian and Putin, except the good stuff, like oil and Putin thinks Trump is smart.

Authorities are trying to contain the infestation, but at this point, do not know how many have been infested by this parasite of the brain or how far it has spread.

Updates at 10.
That was about as funny as a pork pie at a Jewish wedding.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

Me too. And she is the first subhuman I am going to threadban moving forward.

I keep a mental list of trolls, resentful losers, and barely educated cretins I just skip over and never read. It makes the board experience about 64 percent better.

The funny thing is, some losers spend hours composing posts in the vain hope I read them. Which I never do. It almost makes me sorry for them and the time they invest trying to get my attention!

Well if you feel bad you could just acknowledge their crappy post w/ a palm :palm: eye roll :rolleyes: or just a good O':fu:

Sad. I guess we are doing his community a service by keeping him occupied here. lol There's a newer poster who came here from the Amazon politics forum like I did. She's the same way; on-line from waking up time to bed time, sniping and stalking and gossiping and "sharing" what she finds out about her rivals from snooping their social media accounts. No political discussions though, so GBA has got that up on her. She claims to be involved in all kinds of charity work and animal rescue and the like, but it's pretty hard to see how any of that can happen when she's on-line all day. We suspect "animal rescue" is code for crazy cat and/or dog lady. lol

lol, so who is the crazy cat lady??

lol, so who is the crazy cat lady??

She only posts on the Anyone Here From the Amazon Forum thread. Her name is now "Top." It was "TOPICWAQ" on the Amazon forum, which became known as "Toxic." Both are perfect names; any thread she entered back then she would turn into a gossip- and look-at-MEEEE-fest, thus whacking the topic. lol

She only posts on the Anyone Here From the Amazon Forum thread. Her name is now "Top." It was "TOPICWAQ" on the Amazon forum, which became known as "Toxic." Both are perfect names; any thread she entered back then she would turn into a gossip- and look-at-MEEEE-fest, thus whacking the topic. lol
There's two sides to every story, I'd like to hear hers as well.

There's two sides to every story, I'd like to hear hers as well.

Well, head on over to her hide-out at the thread I referenced, and there she will be.... all day, every day! Ask away! She'll also be happy to send you PMs with my picture and anything else you'd like to know. She tried to send that to God Bless America, who told her that he has PM turned off.

Well, head on over to her hide-out at the thread I referenced, and there she will be.... all day, every day! Ask away! She'll also be happy to send you PMs with my picture and anything else you'd like to know. She tried to send that to God Bless America, who told her that he has PM turned off.
She sound like Corazon, he does a lot of gossiping in PMs as well, they’ll have a lot in common!

But he wouldn't be the truly sanctimonious human being we all know so well.

I love that you have become a champion of Darla! It’s donwright miraculous considering your history with her! :)

He’s like Trump, tell him he’s brilliant and he’ll be all over you!

Ewww. Might be hard to get that out of my clothes. Well, hopefully he'll hop on over to the Amazon thread and get the whole scoop from the horse-ass's mouth. They'll enjoy the PMing together, sounds like.

Not interested in that frankly.

Awesome! I see a wonderful new friendship blossoming here. And another gelding added to her stable as well. lol
So I should just take your word on spec, is that it? In fact you're doing exactly that now with our Doris. To be honest, I'll just leave you lot to it, if you don't mind.

Back