Confirmed Health Risk at White House

You're full of shit Doris, and more than a tad hypocritical.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 Note using Tapatalk

No, I’m not, I talk to three people only on this forum in pms and they have been my friends off and in the board for over 10 years, you exchange pms with anyone who you can crap talk with about people you don’t like and some of it has bitten you in the arse!

I love that you have become a champion of Darla! It’s donwright miraculous considering your history with her! :)
I truly haven't the foggiest idea what you're going on about now, you're so full of shit your eyes must be brown.

I truly haven't the foggiest idea what you're going on about now, you're so full of shit your eyes must be brown.

Your trash talk to Cypress. My eyes are a beautiful green rimmed with gold!

Awesome! I see a wonderful new friendship blossoming here. And another gelding added to her stable as well. lol
I think that a cordon sanitaire is called for here.
e0aa311d895d77dae6859642966f1d29.jpg

No, I’m not, I talk to three people only on this forum in pms and they have been my friends off and in the board for over 10 years, you exchange pms with anyone who you can crap talk with about people you don’t like and some of it has bitten you in the arse!
Hmm, well I have exchanged emails with you in the past, is that the crap talk you are referring to I wonder?

Its not trash talk, it's the simple unvarnished truth. Oh and for the record my eyes are hazel.

I don’t really care, lol
I still see it as defending her and I laugh every time you do it.

It was very very rare, I never trusted you after the EBay stalking.

See now I know that's bullshit. I told you way back then I don't know anything, and care even less, about your shopping habits. Whoever told you that is truly full of shit as well. Maybe you should quit the weed it obviously makes you paranoid.

Last edited:
See now I know that's bullshit. I told you way back then I don't anything, and care even less, about your shopping habits. Whoever told you that is truly full of shit as well. Maybe you should quit the weed it obviously makes you paranoid.

Well, I remember it quite well, the skanks loved it.

See now I know that's bullshit. I told you way back then I don't anything, and care even less, about your shopping habits. Whoever told you that is truly full of shit as well. Maybe you should quit the weed it obviously makes you paranoid.

It’s like the article you found that Darla wrote, you are always stalking people’s personal lives. Creepy

Back