CONNECT 4

I will do it, then. At 15, Mott just couldn't get over his longing for the elementary school days...
Not really. I had a GF in high school from 15 to 16 when we broke up. I didn't get laid again until the summer I graduated from HS but nothing regular until I started college a found another GF during my first semester. Life was good till I went to grad school three years later, and I went through a rough dry spell but that ended when I finally found a job.

Not really. I had a GF in high school from 15 to 16 when we broke up. I didn't get laid again until the summer I graduated from HS but nothing regular until I started college a found another GF during my first semester. Life was good till I went to grad school three years later, and I went through a rough dry spell but that ended when I finally found a job.

Thanks Mott we were all wondering!

I first heard about Patayya years ago from my Uncle who was a Vietnam war vet. He went to Pattaya a couple of times while on leave from the Corp. He also went there on vacation in the 80's. He loved Thailand. He tried to convince me to go there but I never seemed to be able to come p with the coin of the time off and when I finally did I opted for the Philippines. A decision a don't regret at all.....though don't get me wrong. I'd still love to visit Thailand.

Bud went there on his R&R. "Joe, me love you long time"

Guys, I know this is a lovely area of discussion for us, be we can't be having it. Rules are rules.

So now you're getting fucked by your job?? :palm:

Back