Conservatives online are blaming Dem "rhetoric"

BartenderElite

Verified User
Saying that by calling Trump a fascist and saying he's a threat to democracy, it inspires what happened today.

It's a mystifying lack of self-awareness. I don't think I've heard Trump or his supporters go even a day without calling Harris a communist or "comrade," say that she will lead to WWIII and a Depression, and Trump's favorite "you're not going to have a country anymore" if she wins.

The rhetoric on both sides sucks. But no one out fear-mongers Trump. Ask Haitians. Ask Muslims. Ask election workers.

Saying that by calling Trump a fascist and saying he's a threat to democracy, it inspires what happened today.

It's a mystifying lack of self-awareness. I don't think I've heard Trump or his supporters go even a day without calling Harris a communist or "comrade," say that she will lead to WWIII and a Depression, and Trump's favorite "you're not going to have a country anymore" if she wins.

The rhetoric on both sides sucks. But no one out fear-mongers Trump. Ask Haitians. Ask Muslims. Ask election workers.
Trump is a fascist. He inspires the hate.

Routh made multiple tweets about how Trump "was a threat to democracy" which is EXACTLY what Kamala was saying in speeches. With a population of 330 million when you have rhetoric like that someone will take it on himself to save democracy.

Routh made multiple tweets about how Trump "was a threat to democracy" which is EXACTLY what Kamala was saying in speeches. With a population of 330 million when you have rhetoric like that someone will take it on himself to save democracy.

And what of Trump's rhetoric? How is it ANY DIFFERENT?

I'd actually say it's worse. World War III. "You're not going to have a country anymore."

And what of Trump's rhetoric? How is it ANY DIFFERENT?

I'd actually say it's worse. World War III. "You're not going to have a country anymore."
How many people have tried to kill Biden or Kamala? Has Trump called either of them Hitler. or a Nazi? If you ignore the border do we really have a country? Remind me who started WWII? Hasn't Putin been threatening nukes and threatening NATO if American weapons are allowed deep into Russia? Sounds like that could ignite WWIII to me.

How many people have tried to kill Biden or Kamala? Has Trump called either of them Hitler. or a Nazi? If you ignore the border do we really have a country? Remind me who started WWII? Hasn't Putin been threatening nukes and threatening NATO if American weapons are allowed deep into Russia? Sounds like that could ignite WWIII to me.

So, you'll rationalize anything.

Like I said - the rhetoric on both sides sucks.

The MAGA mooks and the MAGA/Alt-Right media & politicians all have their talking mantras and they're sticking to it. They figure these shootings will be the tipping point in putting that orange POS back into the White House.

But the voter suppression tactics and attacks on civil liberties and personal freedoms will be their undoing .... at least in the popular vote anyway.

Fuck you, asshole.

If you pussies can't take the heat, GTFO the kitchen and quit her bitchin'.

What a load of
potkettle-2.jpg
🐂 💩 from the broken fire hydrants of rhetoric.

Fuck the Trumper dumper hypocrite shit bags.

Can you define Hypocrite?

Go ahead, take a minute and tell us eveything you know about hypocrites!

While you are at it, take a minute, and tell us everything you know about everything!

Agreed. Same goes for Trump's recent declaration "I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!" The irony is strong with Team Weird.

Leon Musk tweeted about assassinating "Biden/Kamala" before deleting it. What a fucking coward he is.

fBxIHeo.jpeg

Can you define Hypocrite?

Go ahead, take a minute and tell us eveything you know about hypocrites!

While you are at it, take a minute, and tell us everything you know about everything!
Well one of the biggest hypocrites on JPP is little green and has a long tail. 🤔

BTW: The Cowboys got their butts kicked worse than Kamala will in November.

Last edited:
Well one of the biggest hypocrites on JPP is little green and has a long tail. 🤔

DTW: The Cowboys got their butts kicked worse than Kamala will in November.
I think the Saints are this year's Cinderella team.

It's never pleasant for me to watch the Cowboys get their butts handed to them on a platter, but yesterday, the Cowboys were out-coached and outplayed on both sides of the ball.

The Cowboys are better than their performance yesterday, and they will be back in the contest as soon as next week, but you cannot take away the fact that New Orleans was the better team yesterday.

I have been a believer and huge fan of both Al Kamara and Derek Carr for years, so their performance yesterday was of no surprise to me. And I give offensive coordinator Klint Kubiac full credit for taking advantage of the Cowboys over-aggressive defense, and crediting Joe Woods (defensive coordinator) getting his defense up and taking advantage of some of the rookie mistakes on the Cowboys offensive line and putting the pressure on Dak.

And next week will be no picnic for the Cowboys either, as the Ravens are not as bad as their 0 and 2 start either.

But, not to worry, as the Cowboys are still one of the most respected teams in the league, and they are still loaded with talent at every position. They just have bad days and their game plans need to be more adjustable when they find themselves being out coached. They'll figure it out, because they have some great coaches at every position as well.

It's funny how you cockroaches want to excuse you're deadly rhetoric by claiming trumps is worse. My kids did that when they were 3 years old

Back