Cool JPP feature

Glad you like it. It took us a while to find the correct version to work with the board, and we had a few kinks to work out. I had to convince damo for a long time to add this feature, but it was worth it. We both hope you guys enjoy it.

Wow, the oldest practical joke known to the internet makes a comeback! How "retro!"

(For those who don't know, alt+f4 is the shortcut command to reboot your computer.)

Send me my money, you lose!

I gather that by this statement, you have accepted the bet and it's terms.

Therefore:

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/question266.htm
What does Alt+F4 do?

Just about everyone knows that Alt+Ctrl+Del interrupts the operating system, but most people don't know that Alt+F4 closes the current window.

==========

More evidence: try it yourself.

Nice try though retard. I don't blame you, seeing as you are a southerner.

Wow, the oldest practical joke known to the internet makes a comeback! How "retro!"

(For those who don't know, alt+f4 is the shortcut command to reboot your computer.)

fail.jpg

It brings up the sound menu on my computer. Great gag. Super.

This should be on Punk'd.

It brings up the sound menu on my computer. Great gag. Super.

This should be on Punk'd.

It's supposed to exit out the window.

It really funniest to pull in multiplayer games. You tell someone about a special cheat you found - alt+f4. And exiting out of a fullscreen game is much more fucking annoying than out of a browser.

Rubbish, we own two macs and several PCs, we use the PCs.
I was being facetious, the old play on words when you scored a black chick. I abandoned Macs myself years ago since they don't run AutoCad and hundreds of little engineering programs, many that I use daily.

Back