Craigs list killer a college republican

evince

Truthmatters
"Just a nice, clean-cut boy wanting to succeed. That type that you'd like to mother," she said. "I just still can't believe it."

At college, he was a member of the College Republicans and was fairly unremarkable except for the occasional offensive comment, said ex-classmate Joe Coe.

Remember when you frame your arguments that not all people in your party are sane.

Every party has its sick puppies.

Dont feed into their insanity with lies (Obama is a Kenyan) and false outrage ( taxed to death when Reagan had higher tax reate on teh wealthy).

Man did this one piss one of the other sites off that I posted it on.

Some truth is just too much for some republicans.

NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE TRUTTTTH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THE SHOCK, THE HORROR, THE CRAIGS LIST KILLER WAS A COLLEGE REPUBLICAN!
NOOOOOOOOOO

yeah pretty much how they reacted.

There is a reason a real party takes care not to inflame the nutters.

McVeigh wasnt a enviromentalist or a liberal and niether was the guy who shot five immigrants killing two of them.

Again the only reason I posted this is so you would be forced to realise that all parties have nuts at the fringe and to be careful how you frame your arguments anduse the truth instead of lies to motivate people on your team.

McVeigh wasnt a enviromentalist or a liberal and niether was the guy who shot five immigrants killing two of them.

Again the only reason I posted this is so you would be forced to realise that all parties have nuts at the fringe and to be careful how you frame your arguments anduse the truth instead of lies to motivate people on your team.

Environmental terrorists, already designated by the FBI as the nation’s No. 1 domestic terrorism threat, ran rampant across America during summer and fall 2003.
http://www.heartland.org/policybot/...rists_Stepping_up_Attacks_Across_America.html

"Just a nice, clean-cut boy wanting to succeed. That type that you'd like to mother," she said. "I just still can't believe it."

At college, he was a member of the College Republicans and was fairly unremarkable except for the occasional offensive comment, said ex-classmate Joe Coe.

At last we find a compassionate republican. ;)

Back