Votes: 3 50.0%
  • True

• Attention seeking

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Trying to impress Darla/Lady T

• Total voters
Oh look, BB has another poll with me in it.

mob4.jpg

Yeah... One's enough....

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this really amusing coming from the fool who always accuses me of "running to Damo for help" when he has been told, even by Damo, that I do not.

And yet what do we have on this thread? Damo damo damo, help help help.

Yeah.

Pansy ass.

RU kidding me? After all the $hit he's said about and to other people suddenly, there's a line drawn with a few man boobs?

Yes I’m afraid so. He can sexually slander anyone he wants to here, but man boobs? OVER THE LINE!

But the funniest part is what a girl he is. Help me Damo help me!

Pansy.

Apparently you are the only one that sees beauty in THAT human body. It is rather funny, yet disgusting at the same time.

Disgusting? How so Superfreak? What does that say about a society when manbo0bs are ostracized for being shown in public. There's nothing to be ashamed of. I think they are fabulous.

Just look at the symmetry:

mob4.jpg

The soft complexion:
mob4.jpg

Last edited:
Yes I’m afraid so. He can slander anyone he wants to here, but man b0obs? OVER THE LINE!

But the funniest part is what a girl he is. Help me Damo help me!

Pansy.

LMAO! I know! Talk about a whiny hyprocite. As much as $hit as I've taken on this board, I don't think I once went back to Damo about editing posts. Unless it was personal stuff.

But Grind doesn't care if his picture is posted.

LMAO! I know! Talk about a whiny hyprocite. As much as $hit as I've taken on this board, I don't think I once went back to Damo about editing posts. Unless it was personal stuff.

But Grind doesn't care if his picture is posted.

Grind's not a pansy ass.

Back