• True

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Attention seeking

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Trying to impress Darla/Lady T

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Battleborne said:
This message is hidden because Battleborne is on your ignore list.

:corn: uh huh.....really? that's fascinating.

mob4.jpg

....you are the sunshine of my life.......

Disgusting? How so Superfreak? What does that say about a society when manbo0bs are ostracized for being shown in public. There's nothing to be ashamed of. I think they are fabulous.

Just look at the symmetry:

mob4.jpg

The soft complexion:
mob4.jpg

It is more the giant roll of fat underneath the man boobs that is a tad disgusting.
:)

Battleborne said:
This message is hidden because Battleborne is on your ignore list.

yes, if you insist, I'll post it again.

mob4.jpg

I see you're starting to appreciate the rubenesque beauty of Grind's physique:
mob4.jpg

This one is my favorite too BB:
mob4.jpg

yes, if you insist, I'll post it again.

mob4.jpg

I see you're starting to appreciate the rubenesque beauty of Grind's physique:
mob4.jpg

This one is my favorite too BB:
mob4.jpg

"the rubenesque beauty of Grind's physique:"

You know, for a while I thought it was growing on me. But then I realized that what was growing on me was how it turned BB into a Barbara: Damsel In Distress, who had to go running to Damo, “help me damo, help me”.

And in fact, that the picture itself, is never going to grow on me.

You know, for a while I thought it was growing on me. But then I realized that what was growing on me was how it turned BB into a Barbara: Damsel In Distress, who had to go running to Damo, “help me damo, help me”.

LMAO. Yes. It was pretty funny hearing about him whining to the admin.

You may want to check with ladyt about the video I sent to her of me belly dancing. Don't judge until you see a bit more... it's really hot I assure you.

Yeah, it definitely was.
I think BB would be most interested in seeing though.

I just noticed something. BB must have deleted all of his comments! Well, Darla, looks like we won! He's so ashamed of his pussy behaviour he actually deleted his posts. Unless the ignore user feature has been updated somehow to completely block that person's posts or even the hint that they posted.

I just noticed something. BB must have deleted all of his comments! Well, Darla, looks like we won! He's so ashamed of his pussy behaviour he actually deleted his posts. Unless the ignore user feature has been updated somehow to completely block that person's posts or even the hint that they posted.

Holy shit, you are totally right! LMAO

What a freaking pansy ass! His new name is definitely "Barbara". End of story!

Back