• True

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Attention seeking

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Trying to impress Darla/Lady T

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
extra lol's.

I can't believe he was that ashamed of his whining he actually went and deleted all of his posts.

Ha ha!

Battleborne said:
This message is hidden because Battleborne is on your ignore list.

I see BB is posting again. He's probably begging Damo or Grind to go dig up his deleted threads so that he can have some shred of his manhood back. But too little too late.

mob4.jpg

For Lady T'

This is all I have to say about your so called gotcha!

[nomedia]www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSOCfEZC7jU[/nomedia]

Yup...!

Some Beach...

and everytime I get into dog pile diatribes with the following, this is how I picture them...while playing this song!:cof1:

Red truck driver...Me
Bimbo in Bar...Lady T
Bimbo on couch... Dentist Office..wanna be young forever Darla
Old fart in Wheel chair/Parking lot...Us Cit
Mercedes Benz driver/parking lot...Top Spin
Foreign Car driver Highway...Cypress
Dentist Office worker...Desh
Cigar smoking attorney with big car/parking lot...soco

You need it... obviously your fantasy BF...........!

mob4.jpg

I know. One for the road.

Is not taking care of business..enjoy your fantasy BF pics though...check with Grind he may have more for you!

You thought you beat me...no way Bimbo... :cof1:...I just gave you enough proverbial rope to hang yourself...have another Mai Tai for the road though!

Last edited:
LMAO...............!

and who was the dentist in this diatribe of fools...since this thread...has surpassed 1600 in such a short span...maybe Damo and BB!:cof1:

And where has the 'Coolest Member' gone?

Lady T is most certainly searching the web...for more guy boobies...or some such nonsense!...............:cof1:

Uhhh..................

I’m thinking of taking BarbaraBorne off of IA and discussing shoes with her. The one thing I don’ t let political ideology get in the way of, is a good shoe discussion.

don't waste your precious time darla...BB has only one pair of cowboy boots,a pair of tennis shoes....and camping/hiking boots...not a shoe dude...I only buy what I need...check with toppy though he may be able to help you...dunno! and I am a macho dude...so don't even go there missy!

Damn...............

and who was the dentist in this diatribe of fools...since this thread...has surpassed 1600 in such a short span...maybe Damo and BB!:cof1:

since I wrote this...it has surpassed 1800...holy shit batman...did I play this right or what...where is my bonus damo?:pke:

Damo has not given me a dime for posts.
Rotsaruck.
I think he offered me a quarter to leave though. I am waiting on a higher offer.

Back