Dad fatally shoots teen boy daughter snuck into her bedroom

StormX

Banned
HARRIS COUNTY, Texas -- A Spring-area family believed a dad didn't have to kill their son after catching him inside his daughter's bedroom early Thursday morning.

"I would like my baby back, but I know that's not possible," said Zakia McCormick. "A call you know, I'm sorry. He didn't deserve to die like that"

17-year old Johran McCormick was shot inside a Spring-area home on Bridgestone Lakes subdivision off FM 2920.

Dad-Kills-teen-March-13.jpg

Harris County Precinct 4 Deputy Constables were the first to respond after someone called 911 around 2:30 a.m. The Harris County Sheriff’s Office also responded to the shooting.

Investigators said the father accused in the shooting woke up to find the McCormick in his 16-year-old daughter’s bedroom.

According to detectives, his 16-year-old daughter let McCormick in the house and snuck him into her bedroom. Her younger brother went to say good night and saw two feet sticking out under the bed, detectives said. He then went to get his father. The father walked in and asked questions, but his daughter claimed to not know McCormick. The father then called 911, but an argument ensued with the teenage boy.

The father told deputies that McCormick dropped his hands as if to grab something, so the man opened fire. The teen died at the scene.

No other injuries were reported, but the father was transported to the hospital to be checked out for medical reasons as he complained that he was not feeling well.
Constables said the man appeared to be on several medications. Neighbors of the family were torn on what the father did.

"As a mom, I just can't imagine," said Letica Field. "I know the dad was trying to protect the family, but he should have let the authorities handle it." The family recently moved to the house from a nearby neighborhood.

HCSO investigators said they will present their findings to the Harris County Grand Jury for its consideration.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Depu...boy-found-in-daughters-bedroom-250041711.html

:awesome:

Good thing Daddy was a black man, if he had been white, Jesse & Al would have been on the first plane out to Texas.

Rule 1 if the guy with the gun says "hands up" hands stay up. Bad daughter not just for being a slut but lying about it too.

It's tragic. And the daughter is certainly at fault, though she was probably petrified of her dad. Gee i wonder why?

Maybe I am coming from a place of privilege that I never really thought about. My dad would have picked the guy up by his neck and threw him out the front door. But maybe I have never considered what life is like from the point of view of a wimp. My dad was a 6'1 very strong Irishman and he never took any shit from anybody. He never needed a gun to deal with it either, and growing up in a very poor neighborhood in Brooklyn, he dealt with plenty.

Poor wimps.

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas -- A Spring-area family believed a dad didn't have to kill their son after catching him inside his daughter's bedroom early Thursday morning.

"I would like my baby back, but I know that's not possible," said Zakia McCormick. "A call you know, I'm sorry. He didn't deserve to die like that"

17-year old Johran McCormick was shot inside a Spring-area home on Bridgestone Lakes subdivision off FM 2920.

Dad-Kills-teen-March-13.jpg

Harris County Precinct 4 Deputy Constables were the first to respond after someone called 911 around 2:30 a.m. The Harris County Sheriff’s Office also responded to the shooting.

Investigators said the father accused in the shooting woke up to find the McCormick in his 16-year-old daughter’s bedroom.

According to detectives, his 16-year-old daughter let McCormick in the house and snuck him into her bedroom. Her younger brother went to say good night and saw two feet sticking out under the bed, detectives said. He then went to get his father. The father walked in and asked questions, but his daughter claimed to not know McCormick. The father then called 911, but an argument ensued with the teenage boy.

The father told deputies that McCormick dropped his hands as if to grab something, so the man opened fire. The teen died at the scene.

No other injuries were reported, but the father was transported to the hospital to be checked out for medical reasons as he complained that he was not feeling well.
Constables said the man appeared to be on several medications. Neighbors of the family were torn on what the father did.

"As a mom, I just can't imagine," said Letica Field. "I know the dad was trying to protect the family, but he should have let the authorities handle it." The family recently moved to the house from a nearby neighborhood.

HCSO investigators said they will present their findings to the Harris County Grand Jury for its consideration.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Depu...boy-found-in-daughters-bedroom-250041711.html

:awesome:

Good thing Daddy was a black man, if he had been white, Jesse & Al would have been on the first plane out to Texas.

I'd like to hear how they thought he should have let the authorities handle it, when he didn't seem to be cooperating.
Do they think the father should have waited to see if McCormick was actually going to grab a weapon?
And then what; wait to see if he intended to hurt someone or take a hostage?

It's just sickening that you have to turn tragedy into a black v. white issue. :mad:

while I share your sentiment, you are not blameless. that is exactly what you and your ilk did with zimmerman. I guess playing the race card is only bad if it doesn't suit your own political agenda.

that said I wonder if storm gets all his media from crimesblackpeopledo.com or something. I guess he thinks it's really interesting to spam us with mundane stories all the time about stupid bullshit.

It's tragic. And the daughter is certainly at fault, though she was probably petrified of her dad. Gee i wonder why?

Maybe I am coming from a place of privilege that I never really thought about. My dad would have picked the guy up by his neck and threw him out the front door. But maybe I have never considered what life is like from the point of view of a wimp. My dad was a 6'1 very strong Irishman and he never took any shit from anybody. He never needed a gun to deal with it either, and growing up in a very poor neighborhood in Brooklyn, he dealt with plenty.

Poor wimps.

Your dad has the same values as my family...Times have changed though. His time, and the time of those like us with those values are over.

while I share your sentiment, you are not blameless. that is exactly what you and your ilk did with zimmerman. I guess playing the race card is only bad if it doesn't suit your own political agenda.

Let me jump in and say that the media, not liberals, progressives, or conservatives made that case a race issue. I don't care what ethnicity Zimmerman is . He is still a coward to me, and will always be one. His death whether now or later will either come by nature, an accident, or by a vigilante.

The media played a heavy role in that because, IMO, they saw an opportunity to highlight:

1. A crime (in their eyes) done with a gun
2. White on black incident
3. A way to negatively (in their eyes) highlight the SYG law in Florida.

After they got started it (the Zimmerman case) became an animal that had to be fed not just daily, but hourly on every news network and website around. Our media can be such a bunch of idiots.

Let me jump in and say that the media, not liberals, progressives, or conservatives made that case a race issue. I don't care what ethnicity Zimmerman is . He is still a coward to me, and will always be one. His death whether now or later will either come by nature, an accident, or by a vigilante.

Then I guess the father that shot an intruder in his daughter's bedroom, that's what he thought was occurring, is also a coward and will always be one. And we can expect his death as also coming from a vigilante.

It's just sickening that you have to turn tragedy into a black v. white issue. :mad:

:rofl2:

So if the father had been white, you and the rest of the liberal lynch mob would not have been asking for his head?

We all saw how you turned a Hispanic Obama voter into a white man after he killed one of Obama's sons.

Back