Dad fatally shoots teen boy daughter snuck into her bedroom

The moral of the story. Don't lie to your father about whether you know the boy you just sneaked into your house.

Behind your parent's back, yes.

Sneaking out behind your parents' backs makes you a willful disobedient teenager. No sex was involved. At least try and stick with the common definitions of the word.

You know who I'd call a slut? A woman who supposedly visits her neighbor when his wife isn't home and says "take me to bed."

You're so weird.

Sneaking out behind your parents' backs makes you a willful disobedient teenager. No sex was involved. At least try and stick with the common definitions of the word.

You know who I'd call a slut? A woman who supposedly visits her neighbor when his wife isn't home and says "take me to bed."

You're so weird.
You're so sick...

Let's hear it for another reasonable response to my attempt at rational discourse!

Oh wait...my mistake!

Invective and derision are the only response partisan clowns like STY have, when confronted with rational discourse.
moron, you are the retard that would accept this very action from the OP article simply because the shooter performs a certain job. tell us again how you deny that cops aren't trained to kill citizens.

Back