Dad fatally shoots teen boy daughter snuck into her bedroom

Come on Christie, StormX hopes I get killed, you shouldn't be surprised

:rofl2:

I see the drama queen is still alive and well, did not get raped or shot dead by the homies. Did you pull out your BB Gun and flash it to them thug style, hoping they would be scared of you.

The media played a heavy role in that because, IMO, they saw an opportunity to highlight:

1. A crime (in their eyes) done with a gun
2. White on black incident
3. A way to negatively (in their eyes) highlight the SYG law in Florida.

After they got started it (the Zimmerman case) became an animal that had to be fed not just daily, but hourly on every news network and website around. Our media can be such a bunch of idiots.

Let's not forget, the media got involved in the Zimmerman case because the local police refused to even take the killer Zimmerman in after the shooting, then tried to whitewash their incompetence in gathering evidence once it was determined a crime may have occurred.

I see the drama queen is still alive and well, did not get raped or shot dead by the homies. Did you pull out your BB Gun and flash it to them thug style, hoping they would be scared of you.

StormX the keyboard warrior at work

It's tragic. And the daughter is certainly at fault, though she was probably petrified of her dad. Gee i wonder why?

Maybe I am coming from a place of privilege that I never really thought about. My dad would have picked the guy up by his neck and threw him out the front door. But maybe I have never considered what life is like from the point of view of a wimp. My dad was a 6'1 very strong Irishman and he never took any shit from anybody. He never needed a gun to deal with it either, and growing up in a very poor neighborhood in Brooklyn, he dealt with plenty.

Poor wimps.

That describes my dad too, (except for the Irish part), and the dads of all my friends. Nobody would have dreamed of pulling a gun on the kid. Then again, we never would have dreamed of smuggling a guy into our bedrooms either. We sneaked out of the house and met them elsewhere.

while I share your sentiment, you are not blameless. that is exactly what you and your ilk did with zimmerman. I guess playing the race card is only bad if it doesn't suit your own political agenda.

My main thing with that case was how it was handled from the outset. The history of Sanford, SYG, the less than thorough investigation, the police chief's history with the black community etc. And you're right about my outrage, however that only geared way up when I learned that TM was unarmed. Then again if both had guns I doubt the incident would have made the national news.

So if the father had been white, you and the rest of the liberal lynch mob would not have been asking for his head?

We all saw how you turned a Hispanic Obama voter into a white man after he killed one of Obama's sons.

If you don't know my position on gun culture by now you haven't been paying attention. Color doesn't matter, what does matter is the father's itchy trigger finger.

My main thing with that case was how it was handled from the outset. The history of Sanford, SYG, the less than thorough investigation, the police chief's history with the black community etc. And you're right about my outrage, however that only geared way up when I learned that TM was unarmed. Then again if both had guns I doubt the incident would have made the national news.

But what about the scared boy that was shot in his girlfriends home?
Shouldn't his murderer be arrested and tried?

If you don't know my position on gun culture by now you haven't been paying attention. Color doesn't matter, what does matter is the father's itchy trigger finger.

A stranger under your daughters bed, the father tells him not to move and he starts moving around, what do you do?

A) Let him kill you, your son and rape your daughter then kill her.

B) Take charge and shoot the fucker dead, cause he was a threat.

C) Act like Sun Devil and take a poll as to what you should do.

A stranger under your daughters bed, the father tells him not to move and he starts moving around, what do you do?

A) Let him kill you, your son and rape your daughter then kill her.

B) Take charge and shoot the fucker dead, cause he was a threat.

C) Act like Sun Devil and take a poll as to what you should do.

Still waiting for your bukkake video to "cum out." When I heard they duck taped a funnel around your mouth I just had to see it.

Still waiting for your bukkake video to "cum out." When I heard they duck taped a funnel around your mouth I just had to see it.

You must want to get pointers; so when those profiled Hispanics use and abuse you, you can point out what they're doing wrong.

Let's not forget, the media got involved in the Zimmerman case because the local police refused to even take the killer Zimmerman in after the shooting, then tried to whitewash their incompetence in gathering evidence once it was determined a crime may have occurred.

more retard irony. keep rocking it, fucktard

Look who is still alive!!! What did you do, bend over for the homies and offer them your ass to not kill you? Or did your crack whore mom go out and give them all blowjobs to leave you alone?

Back