Damn, too old, NZ does not want me....

uscitizen

Villified User
It appears that you must be 54 or under to become a permanent resident of NZ....will have to check other angles....

It appears that you must be 54 or under to become a permanent resident of NZ....will have to check other angles....

I knew that they had pretty restrictive policies -- also, don't you have to be able to deposit a LOT of money with them as well?

I am a 37 year old lawyer, can I get in?
It would be determined by the amount of cash you had to invest in their nation as well as your age and skill set. I don't know what rules they have about lawyers, per se.

I find it odd that people who think that there should be no border security want to move to a nation with one of the strictest immigration policies anywhere.

You talking about me Damo ? I think there should be border security. Keep the border secure, wall the whole thing. Then we would not have this amnesty stuff every few years. also thse Islamic Mexicans are a problem....

You talking about me Damo ? I think there should be border security. Keep the border secure, wall the whole thing. Then we would not have this amnesty stuff every few years. also thse Islamic Mexicans are a problem....
No, just a generality. There are many who promote the open border, yet want to move to NZ or Australia. Both of which have very restrictive immigration policy.

The whole "islamic mexican" thing is bull and you know it.

US, I know a way of getting into NZ, short of launching an invasion....

Divorce the wife, marry a Kiwi....

Not a bad idea, I am halfway there , got divorced last year....
I guess I need to go over on a Visa and then see how it shakes out. I can work from there just as well as from here....

If you are single US, all you need is a Kiwi to marry...

Check google, I'm sure there are websites for this sort of thing...

If you are single US, all you need is a Kiwi to marry...

Check google, I'm sure there are websites for this sort of thing...

Naah not looking to marry that bad, can get in on VISA and find my own lady :)
Perhaps even find one that already has a farm ? :)

Why would you want to go to NZ anyway, US?

Come to the UK, we'll let you in...

Granted, we don't have such great scenery, or as many sheep, and we've got a chav infestation problem, but we have some beautiful villages and busty bar wenches....

Why would you want to go to NZ anyway, US?

Come to the UK, we'll let you in...

Granted, we don't have such great scenery, or as many sheep, and we've got a chav infestation problem, but we have some beautiful villages and busty bar wenches....
I'd live there, for a time, if I could. I love the UK.

I just like the NZ attitude and countryside. I am very dissapointed on the direction the USA is taking.
Don't think I like meat pies and haggus either....

Back