Damo,Grind,Billy,Phantasmal

I read it several times but couldn't make heads or tails out of it. Can you translate?

<slides on the Acme Toxic Decoder Ring(tm)>

I *think* that "So wouldn't that mean some protect (and inform) those they do "like"...with special privileges/pardons/communications?" means that Toxic believes that the mods aren't playing fair.

Apparently, in ToxicWorld, when she reports ppl for various infractions, the reports are passed around and snickered at. Then according to her, the targets of her vengeance are informed that they were reported but "don't worry about it, we all think she's a retard." So that's why Jack gets away with his multiple 12A posts. Toxic herself gets away with violating thread bans with her sock-that's-not-her-sock-really-it-isn't. She can say things like you're distraught because you spent so much time on your knees as a child... clearly a 12b that would have given someone else a time-out. She can post parts of ppl's emails here. She got away with posting my real name several times as well.

So yes, that's the translation! There are definitely two sets of roolz!! lol

I *think* that "So wouldn't that mean some protect (and inform) those they do "like"...with special privileges/pardons/communications?" means that Toxic believes that the mods aren't playing fair.

Apparently, in ToxicWorld, when she reports ppl for various infractions, the reports are passed around and snickered at. Then according to her, the targets of her vengeance are informed that they were reported but "don't worry about it, we all think she's a retard." So that's why Jack gets away with his multiple 12A posts. Toxic herself gets away with violating thread bans with her sock-that's-not-her-sock-really-it-isn't. She can say things like you're distraught because you spent so much time on your knees as a child... clearly a 12b that would have given someone else a time-out. She can post parts of ppl's emails here. She got away with posting my real name several times as well.

Sounds to me like the rules are benefiting Toxic, not the rest of us. :thinking:

Sounds to me like the rules are benefiting Toxic, not the rest of us. :thinking:

Isn't that interesting? I came to that same conclusion after a review of all the evidence. We must try to have some understanding of how the Reichtard "mind" works though.

Apparently if a belief arises, no matter how deep into fantasy it is, it becomes magically true and no amount of actual truth will put a dent in it. You know, like Trump is the greatest IMPOTUS ever. Stable genius. She's a perpetual victim. Etc.

Therefore, her belief -- shared by her dog-abusing buttbuddy USF -- that Mason and I have 923 socks but she has not a one means that the mods are biased and have double standards. This is also true about her belief that some of the alleged socks were banned for this and that but the double standards and favoritism means the mods like us better. Or something.

Now I have a headache. It's hard to *think* like psychos for long, isn't it? :laugh:

Are you overjoyed that Lesion has returned from Lepers' Island?

Isn't that interesting? I came to that same conclusion after a review of all the evidence. We must try to have some understanding of how the Reichtard "mind" works though.

Apparently if a belief arises, no matter how deep into fantasy it is, it becomes magically true and no amount of actual truth will put a dent in it. You know, like Trump is the greatest IMPOTUS ever. Stable genius. She's a perpetual victim. Etc.

Therefore, her belief -- shared by her dog-abusing buttbuddy USF -- that Mason and I have 923 socks but she has not a one means that the mods are biased and have double standards. This is also true about her belief that some of the alleged socks were banned for this and that but the double standards and favoritism means the mods like us better. Or something.

Now I have a headache. It's hard to *think* like psychos for long, isn't it? :laugh:

Are you overjoyed that Lesion has returned from Lepers' Island?

That bit about all the socks is hysterical, especially when they post it with such a knowledgeable air. I could go through the list and point out the ones I know who are absolutely not socks, but they wouldn't believe it anyway.

I had hopes that leggie would have been enlightened after all his pilgrimages but alas, it was not to be. :rofl2:

That bit about all the socks is hysterical, especially when they post it with such a knowledgeable air. I could go through the list and point out the ones I know who are absolutely not socks, but they wouldn't believe it anyway.

I do enjoy the part where their list shows how truly demented and obsessed they are though, don't you? What's really hilarious is that I DO have a sock, and to this day not a single one of the deranged morons has identified it. lol

I had hopes that leggie would have been enlightened after all his pilgrimages but alas, it was not to be. :rofl2:

I have him on ignore as always but from the quotes I've seen nothing has changed. *sigh* Maybe he should get with Grind and see enlightenment through herbals?

I do enjoy the part where their list shows how truly demented and obsessed they are though, don't you? What's really hilarious is that I DO have a sock, and to this day not a single one of the deranged morons has identified it. lol

I have him on ignore as always but from the quotes I've seen nothing has changed. *sigh* Maybe he should get with Grind and see enlightenment through herbals?

I've always though that for someone who uses a lot herbals, Grind never seems blissed out from them. I don't partake but aren't they supposed to make you happy?

FYI number 9 on USF's Mason sick list,is Toxic's!

Pumpkin. It's good to know you have 'moved on'. I was beginning to think, after 10 fucking years, you may have become OBSESSED over this.
(God! Why do you remind me of Trump?)

Back