Damo

Ugh. I don't like asparagus period. Canned, fresh, in a soup, as a side dish, et cetera.

So you threw out the hanging chads.
Well, the posts count on the IDs but not on the post count on the bottom of the board. The post IDs are not re-used, but the posts are deleted. Of course, I can bring back a deleted post unless I delete it permanently.

Well, the posts count on the IDs but not on the post count on the bottom of the board. The post IDs are not re-used, but the posts are deleted. Of course, I can bring back a deleted post unless I delete it permanently.

Just as I suspected. You cheated. I knew something was afoot. Recount.

Someone cue AssHat. He's supposed to jump in now and get all huffy about Damo redefining "post" to suit his purposes. Those deleted posts were still posts, weren't they? They were posted to the board. The 100,000th post would have been the post with an ID of 100000.

Someone cue AssHat. He's supposed to jump in now and get all huffy about Damo redefining "post" to suit his purposes. Those deleted posts were still posts, weren't they? They were posted to the board. The 100,000th post would have been the post with an ID of 100000.
Nah, this would be like a ballot that was scrapped, then a new one was issued. When this happens, the number on the ballot slip isn't reissued to the next ballot. The count just skips one number and you list the number on the ballot slip on the scrapped ballot report. This keeps your numbers correct when figuring the number of votes that were collected for the day.

Darla, ever since you've become the 100,000th poster, you've changed.

:fart:

hahahahahahahahaha! good one!

Why I bother going to other sites to debate with those nimnods, when there is such a nice crew of fun people over here, is beyond reasoning! Unless I am in to S & M more than I realize......??? :( lol

Care

Ornot said:

Nah, this would be like a ballot that was scrapped, then a new one was issued. When this happens, the number on the ballot slip isn't reissued to the next ballot. The count just skips one number and you list the number on the ballot slip on the scrapped ballot report. This keeps your numbers correct when figuring the number of votes that were collected for the day.

Ok guys, whatever! You lost me.

Back