Damo

hahahahahahahahaha! good one!

Why I bother going to other sites to debate with those nimnods, when there is such a nice crew of fun people over here, is beyond reasoning! .....:( lol

Care

We love you too Care! :) :chesh:

Bitter grapes! Damo did the count, not me.

And I'm certain that the dirty pm's I sent him did not influence the outcome, so, tell your story walking Tiana!

Man. This has really gotten to your head. Its like I don't know you anymore.

My office is pretty quiet. I did everything that needed ot get done by like 9:30. I need some entertainment

Did you want another male stripper? Because Cawacko had volunteered on that thread you had about it. We could probably get him to do something via webcam. I understand that he's in great shape.

I'm going to a commie event in Central Park and then out to dinner on Sunday. And tomorrow I'm going out east.

What about you?

After my Bush burning effigy this afternoon, I'm going to a rehearsal dinner and a wedding tomorrow night. I can't wait for it to be over with. I'm not even the bride and I feel like I've got way too much stuff to think about. Are there any traditions that the MOH has to do at the rehearsal dinner thta you know of? I'm so clueless with traditions.

After my Bush burning effigy this afternoon, I'm going to a rehearsal dinner and a wedding tomorrow night. I can't wait for it to be over with. I'm not even the bride and I feel like I've got way too much stuff to think about. Are there any traditions that the MOH has to do at the rehearsal dinner thta you know of? I'm so clueless with traditions.

Not that I know of, but I'm no expert either.

Love the Bush burning effigy!

After my Bush burning effigy this afternoon, I'm going to a rehearsal dinner and a wedding tomorrow night.

Good stuff!

I'm going to the Venezuelan consulate tommorow, to make a cash donation to the re-election campaign of Hugo Chavez.

After my Bush burning effigy this afternoon, I'm going to a rehearsal dinner and a wedding tomorrow night.

Good stuff!

I'm going to the Venezuelan consulate tommorow, to make a cash donation to the re-election campaign of Hugo Chavez.

Wow, all three of us are sooo going to be "watched" this weekend.

Good stuff!

That Hugo is a riot. He hid the fire extinguishers from the last effigy. What a prankster.

Wow, all three of us are sooo going to be "watched" this weekend.

LOL, how funny would that be if there really was some intel nerd taking notes of everything we write. Oh well, I'll be looking fabulous this weekend so this is a good time as any to start my FBI file. :cool: I should steal some gucci shades.

Back