Darla Knows Shoes!

I am the absolute top JPP expert on shoes and I will prove it. I can't category, shoot, file, and then post all of my shoes in one day, so this is only the start of it. I challenge anyone here, man, woman, or mixed, to take me on. I know more about shoes than all of you put together.

Herein starteth the lesson.

Actually, as a liberal, you should be very knowledgeable about things like shoes, fashion, and cosmetics.
Threedee....listen to me and you'll go far. As a straight man of modest means, regardless of your political affiliation, you only need to know three things about ladies shoes other than your ladies shoes size. They are Steve Madden, Nine West and Cole Haan. That is all you need to know.

If you have a conservative bent and you intend to buy your lady shoes. Stick with the brands I have suggested. Try to stay away from any ladies shoes sold at Famous Foot Wear, Shoebarn and Bass Pro Shop. No matter how much you pay...she will not be impressed.

Another bit of love advise. If you ever just spontaneously say to your lady "I'm bored...let's go shopping for shoes!" she will love you for life.

It would be like her saying to you "I'm bored....lets shave my....."

Last edited:
Back