Darla Knows Shoes!

Well, great, Mott. I only knew about Madden, and that was Darla's doing.
You learn about these things when you're married cause when Momma's happy...everyone is happy and when Momma is not happy...no one is happy! It pays to keep Momma happy. :)

Just try not to have a stroke though if you go to a Cole Haan store cause yes...the $240 price tag for a freaken pair of slippers isn't a joke. Just remember...it could be worse. It could be Prada...or Vuiton.

image.jpg

This isn't all my jewelry, it is only a small jewelry box. All of my jewelry would cover my California King Sized Bed!

Lol, I don't know what happened, the site has downloaded the picture upside down! I tried posting it three times, same results, but I thought you really would want to see my jewelry!

Rana is that a little stick person next to your name? OMG, I love it. LOL

David Yurman! Awesome. I LOL'd at the "famous ebay pearls".

Anyway, this is awesome - I am going to post my dominatrix boots tomorrow, they're in my office!

Anyway, this is awesome - I am going to post my dominatrix boots tomorrow, they're in my office!

Can't wait! You really do know shoes! Great taste!

It's my Eskimo figurine! I love her!

Boots 1.jpg

Steven by Steve Madden wine colored suede high heel boots with gold zipper. With a bonus shot of my thumb!

Watch what I do next to silence all the doubters who are saying "I bet none of those are even hers! she probably got pics off the internet!"

Last edited:
View attachment 2501

These are my patent leather Enzo Angiolini dominatrix boots. I bought them about 5 or so years ago, and they are still HOT HOT HOT.
I bought my wife a pair of thigh high dominatrix boots. She wore them twice and complained they hurt her feet and that was the last she wore them. $200 down the tubes. She looked hot as hell when she wore them though. She doesn't like boots or shoes with spiked heels. Always complain they hurt her feet. Probably just not used to wearing them. Flip Flops and Sandals appear to be her favorite kind of shoes. I probably should have bought her a pair with heels like your Dominatrix boots.

I bought my wife a pair of thigh high dominatrix boots. She wore them twice and complained they hurt her feet and that was the last she wore them. $200 down the tubes. She looked hot as hell when she wore them though. She doesn't like boots or shoes with spiked heels. Always complain they hurt her feet. Probably just not used to wearing them. Flip Flops and Sandals appear to be her favorite kind of shoes. I probably should have bought her a pair with heels like your Dominatrix boots.

Most women avoid spiked heels after the age 19. I was an 80's- influenced girl so I pushed it to 23.

I have like ten pair of crocks and that is all.

no other shoes.

I have always been a weird chick and could Never get into any kind of fashion or makeup stuff.

Most women avoid spiked heels after the age 19. I was an 80's- influenced girl so I pushed it to 23.
She has one pair of spiked heels she loves. Believe it or not they're a pair of stripper shoes we bought at a lingerie store. She saw them and fell in love with them. They are platform shoes so I guess those don't hurt her feet even though they have 5" spiked heels.

Back