Darla Knows Shoes!

I bought my wife a pair of thigh high dominatrix boots. She wore them twice and complained they hurt her feet and that was the last she wore them. $200 down the tubes. She looked hot as hell when she wore them though. She doesn't like boots or shoes with spiked heels. Always complain they hurt her feet. Probably just not used to wearing them. Flip Flops and Sandals appear to be her favorite kind of shoes. I probably should have bought her a pair with heels like your Dominatrix boots.

Laughing! Love your stick figure!

I bought my wife a pair of thigh high dominatrix boots. She wore them twice and complained they hurt her feet and that was the last she wore them. $200 down the tubes. She looked hot as hell when she wore them though. She doesn't like boots or shoes with spiked heels. Always complain they hurt her feet. Probably just not used to wearing them. Flip Flops and Sandals appear to be her favorite kind of shoes. I probably should have bought her a pair with heels like your Dominatrix boots.

She has one pair of spiked heels she loves. Believe it or not they're a pair of stripper shoes we bought at a lingerie store. She saw them and fell in love with them. They are platform shoes so I guess those don't hurt her feet even though they have 5" spiked heels.
5" jeebus, I would get a nose bleed! Lol

Desh this is a bit of a spoof of the men with their stupid guns, knives and amno threads.
I was going to post my fur collection next!

I was going to post my fur collection next!

Excellent - I will do beauty products! I will probably wait for spring to post sandals. I will probably post my favorite evening shoes tonight though. I would love to see the guys match this. At least this is interesting!

Desh this is a bit of a spoof of the men with their stupid guns, knives and amno threads.

:megusta:

Lol, most of them are faux furs! Only two are real and they were used, 1940's

Excellent - I will do beauty products! I will probably wait for spring to post sandals. I will probably post my favorite evening shoes tonight though. I would love to see the guys match this. At least this is interesting!
Can't wait!

Lol, most of them are faux furs! Only two are real and they were used, 1940's
I don't care. I'm not a member of PETA. I think as long as furs are responsibly and sustainably harvested that they are great. I used to have a beaver hat. Best winter hat I ever owned. I also once owned a mink fur mitten. Best panty removing device ever invented.

I am the absolute top JPP expert on shoes and I will prove it. I can't category, shoot, file, and then post all of my shoes in one day, so this is only the start of it. I challenge anyone here, man, woman, or mixed, to take me on. I know more about shoes than all of you put together.

Herein starteth the lesson.

Someone should give the shoe expert some writing lessons.

It's deceptive. The soles are like about 3 to 4 inches thick so the actual rise isn't much but they are tricky to walk on at first.

I don't care. I'm not a member of PETA. I think as long as furs are responsibly and sustainably harvested that they are great. I used to have a beaver hat. Best winter hat I ever owned. I also once owned a mink fur mitten. Best panty removing device ever invented.

Someone should give the shoe expert some writing lessons.

Oh, you really got her there, one mistake in thousands of posts!

Good eye there SF!

I think SF is still fuming over a good one I got in at him this morning...it was on one of the global warming threads where he was threatening to "take it out".

Back