Darla Knows Shoes!

I bought my wife a pair of thigh high dominatrix boots. She wore them twice and complained they hurt her feet and that was the last she wore them. $200 down the tubes. She looked hot as hell when she wore them though. She doesn't like boots or shoes with spiked heels. Always complain they hurt her feet. Probably just not used to wearing them. Flip Flops and Sandals appear to be her favorite kind of shoes. I probably should have bought her a pair with heels like your Dominatrix boots.

Desh this is a bit of a spoof of the men with their stupid guns, knives and amno threads.

Excellent - I will do beauty products! I will probably wait for spring to post sandals. I will probably post my favorite evening shoes tonight though. I would love to see the guys match this. At least this is interesting!

It's deceptive. The soles are like about 3 to 4 inches thick so the actual rise isn't much but they are tricky to walk on at first.

I don't care. I'm not a member of PETA. I think as long as furs are responsibly and sustainably harvested that they are great. I used to have a beaver hat. Best winter hat I ever owned. I also once owned a mink fur mitten. Best panty removing device ever invented.

I think SF is still fuming over a good one I got in at him this morning...it was on one of the global warming threads where he was threatening to "take it out".

I will have to read it! I am like Christie and generally don't read the climate threads! Lol

I bought my wife a pair of thigh high dominatrix boots. She wore them twice and complained they hurt her feet and that was the last she wore them. $200 down the tubes. She looked hot as hell when she wore them though. She doesn't like boots or shoes with spiked heels. Always complain they hurt her feet. Probably just not used to wearing them. Flip Flops and Sandals appear to be her favorite kind of shoes. I probably should have bought her a pair with heels like your Dominatrix boots.

Desh this is a bit of a spoof of the men with their stupid guns, knives and amno threads.

Excellent - I will do beauty products! I will probably wait for spring to post sandals. I will probably post my favorite evening shoes tonight though. I would love to see the guys match this. At least this is interesting!

It's deceptive. The soles are like about 3 to 4 inches thick so the actual rise isn't much but they are tricky to walk on at first.

I don't care. I'm not a member of PETA. I think as long as furs are responsibly and sustainably harvested that they are great. I used to have a beaver hat. Best winter hat I ever owned. I also once owned a mink fur mitten. Best panty removing device ever invented.

Thanks! And lol, good one!

Lol, most of them are faux furs! Only two are real and they were used, 1940's

I have three faux, a Pam McCoy full-length, Dennis Basso jacket and Randolph Duke jacket.

Also, I inherited a real mink jacket from my aunt and donated it to an animal shelter that uses fur for bedding and nests.

Threedee....listen to me and you'll go far. As a straight man of modest means, regardless of your political affiliation, you only need to know three things about ladies shoes other than your ladies shoes size. They are Steve Madden, Nine West and Cole Haan. That is all you need to know.

If you have a conservative bent and you intend to buy your lady shoes. Stick with the brands I have suggested. Try to stay away from any ladies shoes sold at Famous Foot Wear, Shoebarn and Bass Pro Shop. No matter how much you pay...she will not be impressed.

Another bit of love advise. If you ever just spontaneously say to your lady "I'm bored...let's go shopping for shoes!" she will love you for life.

It would be like her saying to you "I'm bored....lets shave my....."

You can add these to the shoe list for a little variety... Franco Sarto, Vince Camuto and Enzo Angiolini. There's something about Italian shoes... che bella!

She has one pair of spiked heels she loves. Believe it or not they're a pair of stripper shoes we bought at a lingerie store. She saw them and fell in love with them. They are platform shoes so I guess those don't hurt her feet even though they have 5" spiked heels.

Five-inch spikes? They would put me at 6'2", hope I'm not scaring you!

I buy tennis shoes every four months!
Bam

Some of these Maddens look real familiar to me! Thought you were in my closet. ;)

You can add these to the shoe list for a little variety... Franco Sarto, Vince Camuto and Enzo Angiolini. There's something about Italian shoes... che bella!

That's too generic, Toppy. Name, style and color needed!

Absolutely! Details

You learn about these things when you're married cause when Momma's happy...everyone is happy and when Momma is not happy...no one is happy! It pays to keep Momma happy. :)

Just try not to have a stroke though if you go to a Cole Haan store cause yes...the $240 price tag for a freaken pair of slippers isn't a joke. Just remember...it could be worse. It could be Prada...or Vuiton.

Have Mrs. Hoople log on. I can let her in on a few Cole Haan sites that won't bust the budget.

I love real fur coats because they upset PETA freaks.

Also, my tennis shoe label is New Balance. I have a black pair for running, and then a brown pair for daily use. I also have two sets of military boots and a pair of military dress shoes that shine with leather luster. All are size 12.

I buy tennis shoes every four months!
Bam

Some of these Maddens look real familiar to me! Thought you were in my closet. ;)

I love real fur coats because they upset PETA freaks.

Also, my tennis shoe label is New Balance. I have a black pair for running, and then a brown pair for daily use. I also have two sets of military boots and a pair of military dress shoes that shine with leather luster. All are size 12.

Big foot! How tall are you. ;)

Back