Darla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about your friend Tom. Last Saturday was the 1st anniversary of losing my brother to cancer.

My family got together and went out for dinner and drinks to celebrate his life. We gave our waitress the royal run around with the idea that at the end of the night we would give her a very nice tip in my brothers name. About half way through dinner I noticed that our waitress was walking with a limp, so I waved her over and said "I noticed you have a hitch in your giddyup is something wrong?" and she said "No, not really. I just recently got a tattoo on my foot and it's a bit sore. That's why I'm limping." I then asked her "Well why would you get a tattoo on your foot?" and she said "Well it says Keep Fighting and it's to support my Mom who is undergoing chemo for breast cancer."

We gave her a $300 tip.

Yes thanks for that Mott, all this Darla crap has sidetracked me a little. I don't know what the outcome will be but it is a salutory lesson about the transitory nature of life. He spent a long time in Thailand working for Siemens and became fluent in Thai and learnt German as well. Whenever I hear Topspin going on about his precious MBA I think of Mark and the fact that he did an MBA whilst working at the Open University and doing a full time job as well. Damn fine electronics engineer as well.

My step father has outlived skin cancer three times, lung cancer (mesothelioma) once, and prostate cancer...

Your friend has a chance, don't let him give up.

He started getting chest and leg pains which he ignored for a bit because he was into running, I hope he will be all right, I really do.

Thats some pretty nasty crap you quoted zappa that depth of shit shouldnt be allowed, that does nothing but keep some people off this forum it doesnt add a thing to the experience here unless your a douchebag that just likes to talk like that.

Yet here you are...

Closed. She wanted to get banned, so she got banned. Learn it, live it, and get the fuck over it. She'll be back in 60.

No, I am promising to report this forum unless you are gone by the end of the day.

I don't think my message could be any clearer.

we did not receive your reported post. In case you haven't noticed, there was a major drama eruption. Countless reports, tons of threads, tons of posts per thread. We likely have missed a lot.

It was also my bros birthday yesterday so I was busy.

we will look into what you are talking about.

But I can tell you right now, ILA won't be perma'd. We don't perma for first offenses on pretty much anything. So I'll save you the time of waiting for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back